MarketMuse accelerates content creation, reinventing how marketers improve organic search rankings, drive expertise in their industry and impact revenue. Today, content marketing is driven by manual website audits that take weeks or months to complete. MarketMuse Suite, an AI-powered Content Intelligence and Strategy Platform, analyzes millions of articles on demand, uncovering gaps and opportunities to empower marketers to craft high-quality content their audience loves and search engines reward. Over 700 companies including use MarketMuse to realize 2-6X gains in organic search traffic within 6 months.
MarketMuse is continuing to build our team of exceptional people who are changing the way people write for the web. We are continuing to advance a suite of web applications and deliverables that use machine learning to provide unparalleled insights into the content creation and optimization process. If you like to move fast, make an impact, and simplify complex problems, welcome to MarketMuse.
As a Growth Designer at MarketMuse, you will work closely with product, marketing, and engineering to expand MarketMuse’s offerings to our growing user base and deliver quality collateral to engage our audience. You prioritize experimentation, delivering quickly, and changing things as we move. You make bold decisions and are willing to take risks to create engaging interactions and memorable moments, keeping our users excited for every new advancement we make.
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, engineering and other business partners to arrive at the best possible designs
- Design features that ship quickly and with high quality
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features
- Deliver eye-catching Marketing collateral
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction, specifically for growth initiatives
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and establishing a design culture within the company
What We Value
- Humor, Empathy, Teamwork
- Inspiring portfolios that demonstrate creativity and are easy to navigate
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think through complex interaction design
- Creative thinking and real passion for design
- Getting straight into design to solve problems
- Willingness to experiment and iterate quickly through complex tasks
- An unwavering joy in closing out tickets and putting your vision before our users
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
At MarketMuse, we celebrate diversity — we support it and we grow with it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. MarketMuse is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.