Digital Product Designer (UX/UI)
Reborrn is a fast growing hybrid of consultants & makers that challenge how a modern consultancy should look like in the Digital Economy. We provide business & product consulting to visionary companies like Google, Coca Cola CEE, Sunlight, G4S SEE, Mouhalis Group and L’OREAL with expertise in Management Consulting, Digital Transformation, Advanced Analytics, Digital Products and People Operations.
We are currently looking for a prodigy Digital Product Designer (UX/UI) to be part of our Product & Experience Design Team.
Who are you.
You proudly craft user-first, beautifully designed User Interfaces and Experiences throughout the ecosystem of our client’s digital products & services. As part of the team, you are able to envision the product’s big picture while also rolling up your sleeves to perfect the smallest project details. And you’ll do that with a focus on clean and artful design. This involves translating high-level requirements into high-fidelity design artifacts. It also requires communicating ideas with pixel-perfect clarity through prototyping and interactive models. You are also able to move fast and think faster as you engage, design, collaborate, and innovate in our fast-growing company.
What you are bringing.
- 4+ years of professional Digital Product Design or UI/UX Design experience
- A strong portfolio that showcases your beautiful design skills
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Familiarity with Agile methodology. Ability to work in iterative product design cycles.
- In-depth knowledge of the latest UI/UX trends, best practices, techniques, and technologies
- Good understanding of development aspects and technical constraints
- Low/High-fidelity Wireframing skills and Prototyping abilities
- Experience creating and managing design systems at scale
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Proficiency in human-centered design approaches, techniques, and philosophy
- Excellent concepting, written, oral and visual communication abilities
What's your day to day.
We work with some of the most influential organizations in the world on a great variety of projects. While we are a newborrn consultancy with a very diverse portfolio of engagements, there seems to be a pattern on how we approach problem solving, that will give you a good idea on how your work at REBORRN would look like. You are:
- Expressing our products’ vision through beautiful user interface design
- Executing designs with a keen sensibility to layout, color, typography, and behavior
- Building and maintaining Design Systems, under Atomic Design principles
- Delivering the products’ UX value through a highly-collaborative, cross-functional team comprised of business, technology, and design disciplines working in an agile framework.
- Translating user needs and business goals into design work that can be implemented effectively by the development team
- Helping synthesize user journeys, use cases, and technical constraints into a cohesive whole
- Coordinating interface solutions with digital product managers
- Utilizing Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, UX prototyping tools
- Employing a systematic approach to solving large, complex design challenges
- Producing quick MVPs under tight deadlines in design sprints
- Taking ownership of our design needs for multiple projects simultaneously including small design needs for existing digital products
- Taking ownership of independent tracks of design work and manage timelines/deliverables
- Presenting creative work early and often to key stakeholders in design reviews
Being part of our team.
As we have a lean structure, you will be working closely with REBORRN’s Product & Experience Design Team playing an active role in all aspects of the product design process. This is a remote working position and you will be working in a vibrant environment, so expect intensity and fast change of priorities from time to time. It’s definitely not your comfort zone, we are a startup. But you will never get bored, we promise.
Sounds interesting? Then take a look in our benefits package below.
Going beyond financial compensation, we don’t believe in offering trivial perks to our people. Our most important perk is offering you a workplace with the market’s top talent and the chance to thrive. We have a continuous learning culture so you will definitely be inspired and get better at what you do day by day. Apart from that, here are some highlights:
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Private medical insurance
- Kickass tech gear of your choice
- All you can read books program
- Amazing office space at the heart of Athens
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.