Chainlink - SmartContract Chainlink LimitedFull time
Research Writer (Part-time)
- REMOTE – PART-TIME
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
This is a part-time position (15-20 hours per week).
Chainlink Labs is launching a forum for academics and researchers to discuss and showcase cutting-edge blockchain research. The forum will unite the brightest minds across disparate blockchain ecosystems, giving them a space to work collaboratively to define, design, and evolve the advanced systems that will underpin Web3.
In this part time role as a Research Writer, you will provide support to the Chainlink Labs Content Team by producing high-caliber research content for the forum. In addition, you will facilitate community discussion around blockchain oracles and data infrastructure for smart contracts. We are looking for someone who believes that collaboration is vital to continued innovation and is ready to launch and grow a community committed to furthering development of smart contract fundamentals.
- Publish weekly research summaries, discussion posts, and key problems posts around key Chainlink technology
- Contribute, edit, and moderate technical posts for the oracles category of the forum
- Contribute in-depth pieces about blockchain networks, smart contracts, and decentralized oracles
- Write formal, academic-style summaries of Chainlink research papers
- Write QA technical posts for the Chainlink blog
- Strategize on ways to increase awareness of the forum and its topics
- Advanced university degree or relevant experience
- Industry knowledge (Blockchains, DeFi, trends, use-cases)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly plugged into the academic blockchain space
- Ability to read and analyze formal mathematical proofs in research papers
- 15-20 hours per week of availability
- Published papers/accepted conference papers
- Chainlink ecosystem knowledge
- Project management experience
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world’s largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.