Enterprise Client Success Manager
Drips is looking for an exceptional Client Success Manager to join a fast-paced, ever-evolving team that innovates on a daily basis. Enjoy the strategy behind building strong relationships in a sales-oriented role? Ready to help clients aggressively scale? Relish working in teams that keep their eye on the prize? Read on.
- A self-starter. You can take a concept and run with it, innately knowing when to ask for guidance.
- A people person. You are willing to guide, direct, and sell by building authentic connections with our clients and the solutions we offer. With fellow employees, you know how to respectfully challenge and be challenged to conquer goals.
- A mental juggler. You can shift from task to task/ call to call without losing track of the details critical to the client's success.
- A problem solver. Deeply curious, you ask the right questions, listen to the answers, and rarely shy away from a challenge.
- Always learning. You are excited to understand new technology and see improvements to company best-practices and workflows as a welcome change.
- Hard working. You will dig into a long work week to make big moves happen.
- Not above a task. You understand the best way to participate in a team environment is understanding the different roles required for a client's success and are not afraid to get your hands dirty to keep progress clean.
- Maintain a client portfolio of strategic enterprise accounts by keeping weekly or bi-weekly calls and continuously working on a growth strategy roadmap that will often require redefinition.
- Become an expert at using Drips software's features and functionality in order to speak eloquently with clients on optimization strategies inclusive of product adoption and account expansion.
- Proactively identify up-sell opportunities and work with a collaborative team to drive to closure in assigned accounts.
- Work with a cross-functional team of Account Managers on continuous improvements and optimizations to track and analyze ROI and KPIs of customer projects and make recommendations for improvement.
- Apply learned product knowledge and problem-solving skills to drive the success of customers at an enterprise level – often through a land and expand type of model.
- Become accustomed to tracking tasks and projects within the software used by the Drips team.
- Ensure client success documentation (call agendas, status reports, priority tracking) is produced and maintained for internal and external use.
- Manage and monitor day-to-day tasks and ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Ensure requirements and deliverables are clearly defined.
- Identify solutions to non-standard requests and abstract problems.
- Assist with the basics of quality assurance and content strategy practices.
- Revenue forecasting and realization against growth goals using SFDC
- Proven record of developing and executing strategic growth plans with Enterprise customers at scale
- Experience in affiliate marketing, media buying, or lead gen space preferred.
- Experience with Enterprise level customer relationship management and expansion required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent client success or account management experience with enterprise clientele.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a managed service technical environment with customer-facing leadership exposure at all levels.
- Fast learner of software (Salesforce, Hubspot, Teamwork, Tableau etc.)
- Experience or, comfortability using Slack and other messenger services to communicate.
- Comfortable translating complex ideas and issues to an uninformed audience.
- Strong organizational skills. Keen ability to pay attention to the details.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills. Fantastic problem-solving skills.
- Committed to creating a positive and exciting company culture.
Ultimately, we want a highly energetic person that can stay tasked up and wants to help the organization and our team function at the utmost potential. If you think you fit the bill and would enjoy our company culture, please apply below. Tell us about you, your skills, and why you think you would be a good fit for Drips!
We are currently only seeking candidates for a full time position, no contractor or consulting companies. Drips does not sponsor or transfer work visas. Applicants must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to be eligible for employment.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.