(Swedish & English) Customer Support Consultant
Passionate about the latest trends in Tech?
What if you had a chance to be a part of the world’s leading Hardware, Software of SaaS solutions? Imagine team-mates who speak 31 languages and have the most diverse professional and cultural backgrounds.
Join our team as a Customer Support Consultant to kick-start your carrier in Tech. Get the most agile digitalized training and emerge into technical, and business knowledge of a product to provide a seamless experience for users all over the globe. Excited?
Let’s see what it takes.
- Fluent Swedish and B2 English;
- Desire to learn, research, and develop;
- Customer oriented and responsible attitude.
Will be a great plus:
- Experience with CRM systems;
- Technical background;
- Experience with native speakers;
- International exchange programs participation;
- Customer service skills and experience.
What you will do:
- Always be up to date with the cutting-edge technology;
- Apply the latest and greatest customer happiness practices;
- Provide omni-channel support (via phone, email, chat, social media);
- Communicate with developers and other departments of various IT-companies;
- Become a product expert and constantly grow.
- Competitive compensation in USD;
- Fixed schedule;
- Option to work remotely;
- Financial and professional growth;
- Paid intensive training and trial period;
- Great management with no bureaucracy;
- SupportYourApp Medical Policy;
- Various sports events and teambuildings;
The cherry on top is you’ll get an IT business and support skill set second to none.
SupportYourApp is a leading customer support outsourcing company. We work with 25 countries and provide BPO solutions to IT companies in 31 languages. There are amazing startups as well as leaders of IT industry among our clients.
Grab your chance to join us, and send us your CV in English pointing out your outstanding skills!
Visit our website: www.supportyourapp.com
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.