Robert Half InternationalFull time
- Remote from Anywhere
- Temporary DOE
Growing insurance defense law firm has an immediate opening for an Associate Attorney! This Associate Attorney will work in tandem with senior attorneys and partners to assist with all phases of litigation. You’ll focus on labor and employment cases from inception through settlement or trail. If you’re looking to grow your litigation skills under tenured mentorship, this is the position for you! This position is remote and can be done from anywhere but does require a CA Bar license. The ideal candidate will have 1-3+ years of civil litigation experience in an attorney capacity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing case strategy
- Conducting legal research
- Drafting pleadings, motions, memos, and briefs
- Communicating with a variety of attorneys and insurance companies
- Discovery management
- Legal research
- Deposition and trial prep
- 1-3+ years of civil litigation experience in an attorney capacity
- Active CA Bar license
- High attention to detail
- Demeanor to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling priorities, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Adeptness in legal research
- Employment law experience is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated knowledge of Discovery
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter who is eager to grow their legal career. You will receive a competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.