Customer Care Associate
Crowd CowFull time
How many times in your career do you have the chance to create a ubiquitous consumer brand, build an entirely new supply chain, and change a big part of the food system?
Crowd Cow is a mission-driven startup founded in 2015 with the idea that the most important of food purchases – beef and other proteins – deserves to be associated with high-quality practices, total transparency, and close connection to the independent family farms producing the food.
Today, Crowd Cow offers the most convenient and direct way to purchase from independent and family-owned farms, giving American consumers access to a world of craft beef more diverse and flavorful than can be found in your local grocery store. In the ever changing climate this year, being able to access high quality meats and seafoods without having to leave your home is more than a matter of convenience, it is a necessity.
Crowd Cow is looking for a full-time remote Customer Care Associate to provide exceptional online customer support. We have seen our business grow exponentially this year and we're looking to build our Customer Care team with individuals interested in working in a fast-growing start-up environment. As the Care Team grows, there will be opportunities to take on a higher level of responsibility, help develop new processes, and collaborate across departments to improve our product and elevate our customer experience. This role will be challenging, yet rewarding in terms of gaining valuable work experience and representing the Crowd Cow brand. Interested? Read on!
See below for the list of quick and important details:
The Customer Care Associate will be responsible for:
- Responding to online customer inquiries efficiently and with a positive attitude.
- Quickly extracting and organizing data from customer inquiries and turning it into actionable solutions to resolve root issues and reduce repeat customer outreach.
- Coordinating with the team to ensure unforeseen issues are fixed immediately and alert appropriate team members of potential issues.
- Conveying the Crowd Cow mission of convenience and friendliness while providing only the best service to our customers.
- Identifying opportunities to automatically respond and solve patterns of customer issues.
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
- A growth mindset: You know you have the talents to accomplish big things and you are ready to be an active partner in developing those talents. You see beyond what currently exists and drive towards what is possible.
- A self-starter who takes ownership and pride in your work: Being a part of a small team means you have the opportunity to influence decisions that directly affect your work. You don't wait for someone to give you permission to do what you think is best.
- A creative and innovative problem solver who thinks outside the box: No customer inquiry has a one size fits all solution, we are looking for the candidate who does the detective work to find out why there was a problem in the first place and get a solve in motion while ensuring our customers get the speedy resolution they need.
- A clear and precise communicator: Writing well-crafted emails is your jam! Even if the response is simple, you find ways to make it personal to each customer and make sure they feel heard.
- Able to stay focused and energized in a high-volume work environment.
- Zendesk experience is a HUGE plus.
- Have a reliable workspace in which you'll fulfill your shifts.
- Have reliable high-speed internet connection with access to your router.
- Able to work 40 hours/week with evening and weekend availability.
- 1+ years of experience in customer facing support.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree
If this sounds like a good opportunity for you, please apply and tell us why you think providing the absolute best customer experience is an important factor for any company. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: This is a full-time remote position, operations occur in Pacific Standard Time. This role is compensated hourly and Crowd Cow offers healthcare benefits to all full time employees!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.