Givebutter is the world's fastest-growing online fundraising platform. More than 30,000 good causes – from youth groups to the world's largest charities – raise over $100 million annually using Givebutter’s modern forms, campaigns, and event technology.
The company was founded in 2016 out of a dorm room in Washington, DC, and has since grown into a fully-remote team with employees in eight different states. The company’s co-founders, Max Friedman and Liran Cohen, built and bootstrapped the original concept for Givebutter, and still operate the company as CEO and CTO today. In 2020, Givebutter was awarded the #1 Highest Rated Fundraising Software on G2 Crowd, the world’s leading software review platform, ahead of 223 competitors.
We are looking for a talented and hard-working individual to join our company as a Product Designer. As the first in-house designer at Givebutter, you will work collaboratively with every department to design product features and user interfaces across our entire product suite. This role is project-oriented; you will have the opportunity to work directly with customers and employees on projects from idea to implementation. An ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong passion for all aspects of web design with proven experience doing so.
- Participate in and lead parts of concept development, ideation and visual designs for prototypes and mockups
- Translate customer feedback into product concepts and design mockups
- Deliver complete outlines to engineering and dev teams to execute designs
- Maintain design standards and quality control across entire engineering department
- Make iterative design improvements across the entire product suite
- Serve as a liaison between Sales/Marketing/Support and Engineering to turn ideas into practical designs
- Refine and improve upon Givebutter's design language
- Establish and regularly report on metrics to measure success and improve deliverables
- 3+ years of interface design (UI) experience working with a web-based platform
- Design portfolio highlighting past work with a digitally native brand or product
- Graphic design and/or front-end development experience is a plus
- Figma experience is preferred, Webflow experience is a plus
- Work experience with startups is preferred
- Remote Work: Work from anywhere in the United States.
- Health Insurance: We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance covered 100% for employees.
- Stock Option Plan: We offer meaningful equity in the company to all early employees.
- Vacation and Holiday: 15 days paid vacation time to start plus additional days per year with the company. We also take off all 10+ Federal Holidays.
- Team Retreats: Team trips each year to meet and work in-person as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Discretionary Budget: We provide elective reimbursements for home office expenses, charitable donations on Givebutter, and more.
- Training and Development: Take part in department and company wide training and development.
- Love What You Do: We are a mission-driven company serving the charitable sector. Feel good about the work you're doing and the company you work for.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.