Graphic Design Specialist – Sports
Title: Graphic Design Specialist, Sports
- Location: United States
- Fully Remote Remote Worker – N/A Marketing
Trace is a ground-breaking technology that automatically films and edits video into highlights for every player on the field. Our mission is to help players and families to be able to review their athletic performance, moments and memories that are important to them. We create a customized experience that is tailored to each athlete. Our apps have become integral to the lives of hundreds of thousands of passionate athletes all over the world, from National teams to kids just starting out their athletic journey.
We are looking for a Part-time Graphic Design Specialist who will help to visually describe our product and services across all of our marketing channels. You will be responsible for maintaining the company brand aesthetics, including but not limited to typography, composition, and color. You will help create visually appealing designs and work cross-functionally to promote the brand. We seek a hands-on design expert who has a passion for creativity and innovation.
How you will contribute:
- Create graphics for the Company’s website
- Maintain brand standards while designing ad assets for all social media platforms
- Develop all marketing materials and sales collateral
- Conduct any necessary market research
- Collaborate cross-functionally on marketing initiatives
Skills that will help you be successful in this role:
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in graphic design, marketing, or related field, preferably in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- You’re very comfortable moving fast and traversing different design projects.
- You care about each pixel
- You’re passionate about sports and how technology can impact youth players.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Expert communication skills
- Strong teamwork, time management, and project management skills
- Proven self-starter who holds a high degree of ownership and accountability
- Natural curiosity drives you to learn, investigate, and constantly ask why
- Entrepreneurial, adaptable, and collaborative; demonstrated ability to positively receive feedback
- You are an analytic problem solver and an out-of-the-box creative thinker
- You are passionate, self motivated and have the demonstrated ability to take an idea to fruition without much direction
- Adaptability and collaboration along with the demonstrated ability to receive feedback
- You bring a unique and creative viewpoint
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.