Atomic VCFull time
Title: Operations Associate, Pre-launch Startup
- Location: United States
- Classifications: Remote
Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
We are seeking an operations associate for one of our pre-launch Startups. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of one of our most promising Startups and includes equity.
As one of the first operations hires on the team, you will have the ability to influence the company’s product and customer philosophy and vision. You will also have the opportunity to deliver long-term impact to the business by structuring our customer workflow, working directly with our executive team, and shaping our culture.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll support our customers by helping them understand our offerings and coordinating logistics to provide a seamless customer experience.
- You’ll support our business team by ensuring that all customer service details are tracked and organized.
- You’ll own the operational workflow, design best practices and build workflow diagrams and flowcharts.
- You’ll develop a deep knowledge of our customers and their use case, enabling you to shape the product by working closely with our world-class team of engineers, product managers, and business strategists to help our product come to life and scale.
- You’ll have responsibility and be trusted. We believe in hiring smart people and giving them as much responsibility as they can handle.
- You’ll wear multiple hats. From interfacing with customers, to sharing customer pain points with the product team, to user testing new product features, you’ll have exposure to all parts of the business.
- You’ll create something meaningful. We’re building a product which has the potential to bring happiness and positive benefits to millions of people. We have immense conviction in the future of our product and its ability to meaningfully benefit society.
What You Have:
- Incredible organizational skills and obsessive attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment (or an eagerness to do so).
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn how to build and scale a business.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to take on tasks outside of your comfort zone.
- Bachelor’s degree from a great university.
- A value in grit and tenacity in accomplishing your goals.
- Personable and strong people skills.
- Great communication skills.
- A propensity to encourage high-fives
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.