Senior Product Manager
Ginger LabsFull time
We are currently looking for our first Product Manager in the history of the company. This is an exciting opportunity to build the role from the ground up and develop best practices that will influence the future of how we work. We are looking for someone who is collaborative, has deep user empathy, and is a skilled communicator and arbitrator. Solving problems and being customer-centric should motivate you.
You will be working closely with stakeholders across Engineering, Design, and Support to understand who our users are and strategize the future of how our product should be shaped. While we are data-driven, we're not obsessed with funnels and clickthroughs. It's not about optimizing revenue, but having the singular goal to develop the best product on the market for our passionate user base. You will be driving projects across the product at a high level, lead brainstorming sessions and be the glue between the teams across Notability.
- Developing a deep understanding of Notability's users and their needs
- Driving planning and prioritization for the team
- Working cross functionally with Notability's design, engineering and support teams to develop new features and improve existing ones
- Helping the team define and track key success metrics
- Collaborating with marketing on messaging
- Experience with improving processes and creating ways to collaborate
- Experience with ingesting and communicating technical concepts
- Project management tools such as Trello, Asana, etc.
- Data analytics tools such as Google Analytics
Each member of our team contributes to all parts of our products. We trust each other to make decisions independently while also considering our common goals and values. We share ideas openly, and we collaborate across disciplines to ensure that our decisions make sense from all perspectives.
We keep work and life balanced. We set our schedules based on our excitement to solve a problem, and we trust each other to get things done. We work from home when it will help, and we have an “as long as you get your work done” vacation policy.
We work in downtown SF near Market Street, just a short walk from two BART/Muni stations. Our open-plan office has height-adjustable desks to help us stay limber, a trio of rooms for small group meetings or individual work, and a shuffleboard table to help us stay coordinated (or to enjoy during happy hour :).
We are open to full-time remote employees who reside in the U.S.
- Competitive compensation in form of base salary, bonuses and profit sharing
- Comprehensive healthcare fully covered for you and your family
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- 401k with matching contributions
- Matching gifts to non-profits
- Public transit reimbursement
- Home workstation reimbursement
- ISP reimbursement
- Monthly phone bill reimbursement
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.