Music & Wine Experience Producer
VIVANT is the first wine experience platform streaming Live Experiences from wine regions around the world. Members meet the most interesting people in wine and discover the world’s best tasting wines made free of pesticides and herbicides, with respect for the consumer and the environment. Expert wine advisors host each live experience and teach how to assess wines with the platform’s groundbreaking Interactive Tasting Method and Experience Kits delivered worldwide. Blending engaging interaction, personalized education, and lively entertainment, VIVANT brings together winemakers, wine lovers and wine educators committed to a sustainable future. Founded in 2019, VIVANT has offices in Europe, the United States, and Asia. Join the movement at www.vivant.eco.
Behind the name — French for “living, alive,” VIVANT reflects our passion for great tasting wines, living systems, biodiversity, clean air, clean water, healthy soils and human health.
Working at VIVANT
We are a work-from-anywhere (WFX) company. This position can be located anywhere in Europe or the USA. At VIVANT, we give everyone the opportunity to create, progress and lead with the absolute best in cutting-edge tools, technology, training and education. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us sharp, and teammates who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, cultures, backgrounds and experiences, and we are united by our mission to work as one with these principles.
- Smart: We possess the intellect needed to innovate and execute
- Spirited: We have boundless energy and passion for our work and life
- Confident: We bring a can-do attitude to get the job done
- Open-Minded: We are open to alternative approaches and types of people
- Fun: We enjoy sharing a bottle of wine with each other, anytime
Our producer team is expanding. We're looking for a Music & Wine Producer to join us and create stunning experiences combining these two art forms. If you are a rockstar multimedia storyteller and have professional music training, you may be our next VIVANT. Love for music, wine and technology are musts. In this role, you will be responsible for creating interactive music & wine experiences with musicians and responsible winemakers around the world. Your original research and background in music will be the basis for the VIVANT experience strategy in this category. You will work with stakeholders across the company in production, marketing, education, technology and sales. You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In This Role, You Will
- Develop and lead the overall music & wine pairing experience strategy, roadmap, timeline and business plan
- Conceptualize, design and develop online experiences in music & wine pairing on the VIVANT platform
- Create the learning objectives, experience storyboards, rundowns and programming with our in-house content management system
- Partner with the production team to create the assets (photography, video, audio) necessary for the experience programming
- Collaborate with the marketing team to plan experience launches, ensure experiences are on-brand, and manage experience-related partnerships
- Put together training materials and execute training programs for our global wine advisor teams
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the market requirements and benchmarks for music & wine experiences worldwide in key target markets
- 5+ years producing compelling stories and digital content
- Native English speaker with other languages a plus
- Bachelor or Master Degree specialized in Music, Performing Arts, Communications, Journalism, Digital Media or equivalent
- Exceptional creative writing skills and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to create strong user-centered consumer experiences
- Proven ability to assess market requirements and develop product plans
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and "get it done” mindset
- Experience working with high-profile personalities and/or industry leaders a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.