Product Designer - SaaS Enterprise
We are always looking for new talent to join us in our mission to optimize time tracking. As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Ecosystem, we hire only the best and brightest.
What does Tempo do? We enable companies to grasp the true value of time and get meaningful insights into their operations. With our products, managers know exactly how their teams are spending their hours each day. From billing, to resource management, to cost tracking, we are proud to give our customers data they can use. Lately we have been expanding into new ecosystems, most recently Zendesk. It’s an exciting time, with lots of innovation and growth on the horizon!
Our reach is wide: we are happy to support more than 20,000 customers all over the world. We are looking for candidates to bring fresh perspectives to our amazing teams located in Iceland, Sweden, Canada, and the USA.
Join us and discover the thrill of being part of a team that is not only digging deep in automation, AI and cool tech but also builds great and reliable products our teams and customers love!
About The Job
In your role as a Visual Designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional web products. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated.
One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and our customers and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
Product designer for SaaS enterprise software. Your responsibilities will include areas of design for mature enterprise software such as typography, iconography, color theory, information design and web UI’s. You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products.
The role involves
- Presenting the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Preparing work by gathering information and materials.
- Generating clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Working collaboratively with other designers and product managers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
- Translating client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the visual design field.
- Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
- Understanding of the use of animation in a product and user experience
The ideal candidate
- A minimum of four years of enterprise SaaS product design experience with emphasis on UI/UX, product flows, updating and maintaining product design system
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Expert level skills in Sketch, Figma and other relevant design tools.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.
What's In It For You
- Remote work!
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more
- Great office spaces in Canada & Iceland
- Diverse and dynamic teams
- Challenging and exciting work
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business
- Free breakfast and snacks
- A great range of social activities
- And so much more!!
Note: As our hiring teams are global, please submit your resume in English only!
At Tempo Software, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive culture. As such all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.