Sales Operations Manager
Cohere HealthFull time
Sales Operations Manager
Equal Opportunity Statement
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.
Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
We are looking for someone who can own the sales process to ensure that the entire organization has visibility and understanding of the pipeline and forecast. You are organized, proactive, and great at driving and facilitating strategic discussions. Working for a fast growing healthcare startup you are key in helping us to build and run a system that provides transparency to the leadership and investors. The insights you provide will help us make the right resource choices at the right time to ensure predictable revenue and successful customer onboarding.
What you will do:
- Build, own, and implement the sales process
- Iterate and grow the process to ensure scalability and fast onboarding of future team members
- Ensure that the system of record, Salesforce, accurately reflects status quo
- Provide accurate and update to pipeline forecast trends for the company and board
- Partner with marketing to ensure that we are maximizing opportunities to engage prospects
- Inspect macro data trends to identify gaps and create a plan to address them
- Ensure that all internal systems and handoffs are clean for other departments and teams
- Drive, inspect, and facilitate ongoing growth pipeline discussions to ensure no stone is left unturned
Your Background & Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree and five years of relevant experience
- Excellent organizational and process skills
- Excellent at internal navigation and partnership
- SalesForce configuration and reporting skills
- Great at harmonizing and standardizing the ambiguous
- Respectfully knows hold others accountable
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.