Jr. Graphic Designer
Be the absolute best in the industry. That's the goal we have in our Graphic Design department. We strive for excellence and do that with pleasure & pride. Our graphic designers produce creatives that generate clients hundreds of thousands of dollars. Don't be mistaken, money for us is just the expression of the quality of work we output. That's where the real game begins.
What you will do
If you join the game, you'll be doing a vast range of activities that will require you to be super proactive, super creative & results driven, for example:
- Create original and converting design Facebook and Instagram ads, emails, web banners, etc. for our clients;
- Work with an ad management team to improve results on advertisements through clever design;
- Have the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple graphics projects at once. Use time effectively & efficiently;
- Clearly communicate questions and/or ideas to improve & develop the creative creation process;
- Follow creative creation processes and recommend advancements and/or tools where relevant;
- Take input, critique, and advice from team and client to move a project forward;
- Contribute to a positive, creative, and supportive atmosphere.
We expect you to:
- Have a portfolio of digital designs to showcase;
- Previous experience studying and/or working in Digital Marketing;
- Have in depth experience with Photoshop, & Illustrator. Some experience with Adobe Premiere & After Effects would be a bonus;
- Be comfortable designing animated graphics (gifs);
- Be detail oriented, while balancing efficiency;
- Be results-driven, with a desire to succeed and hit targets;
- Have a positive and can-do attitude;
- Have good written and verbal communication skills;
- Be patient & eager to learn what you don't know (we don't expect you to come knowing everything);
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Be fluent in English.
What we offer:
Here at Sugatan we offer you a very comfortable life that comprises of such things as:
- Ability to grow & develop yourself at the speed you like & do that with a group of amazing, like minded team;
- Fully remote & fully flexible working schedule. Work in Colombia, work in Bali, work in Italy - wherever your self-being feels the happiest;
- Possibility to unlock a bonus pool as you grow.