Data Entry Associate
Beyond DifferencesFull time
Title: Data Entry Associate
- Location: United States
Beyond Differences is a non-profit organization based in Marin County, California. Our mission is to inspire students at all middle schools nationwide to end social isolation and create a culture of belonging for everyone.
We are committed to working with students, teachers and parents to create a social justice movement to ensure that every child in middle school feels accepted, respected, included and valued by their peers no matter what their differences.
We thank you for your interest in career opportunities with Beyond Differences.
- Data Entry Associate
- Part Time Position February 2021
We are looking for a well-organized, self-starter who is excited to join a dynamic team of staff and volunteers to help us reach our goals as envisioned by the Board and Co-founders of the organization.
Under the supervision of Beyond Differences’ Administrative and Event Coordinator, the Data Entry Associate is responsible for helping to maintain Beyond Differences’ Salesforce NPSP database.
This is a part-time remote position. The candidate should be located in the United States of America (preferably in the Pacific Standard Time Zone). The candidate must be self-directed, mature, easy-going, efficient and has excellent attention to detail.
- Maintain accurate, secure, and reliable data in our Salesforce NSPS for our national programs including school information and teacher/administrator contact information as received from Form Assembly
- Maintain current Salesforce automation projects (Process Builder, Flow Builder, and Form Assembly)
- Assist with custom report building within Salesforce NSPS, Apsona, and Data Loader
- Assist with maintaining donor information and donation entries
- Assist with email segmentation through Constant Contact
- Maintain database’s current custom fields and pages, build out new page customizations for future projects as needed
- Provide support in completing Salesforce integrations with various platforms (including Constant Contact)
- Provide support with Chatter and User Customization
- Export weekly Salesforce back-ups into Google Drive
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- B.A. or equivalent required
- Basic Salesforce database experience required
- Access to a computer with reliable internet access required
- 2 years of work experience, knowledge of nonprofits preferred
- Email segmentation experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe DC, Google Drive, and Zoom
- Self-motivated, mature, strategic thinker and well-organized
- Ability and commitment to work collaboratively in a small, dynamic organization
- Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instructions
- $18/hour for an estimated 20 hours per week
- Partial health insurance coverage available
- Sick and Vacation time
- 403(b) retirement plan available (no company match)
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.