Media Search Analyst
Lionbridge has been a leader in providing training data for over 20 years. We partner with the world’s most innovative companies to develop and improve their AI powered products. Whether it’s improving the relevance of search engines or training digital assistants to understand more languages and dialects, our teams help break machine-learning barriers and build human-learning bridges around the world — and you can be part of it. Headquartered in the United States, with hubs in Ireland, Finland, India, and Japan. Lionbridge offers flexible opportunities with competitive rates across the globe. Learn more at Lionbridge.com.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also supplementing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Media Search Analyst in the United States.
The position will allow you to work from home on a flexible schedule of up to 20 hours per week completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool.
What does the job involve?
- Evaluation of many different task types including Music and Video judgements across media domains
- Research using online tools to determine and judge the intent and accuracy of queries
- Applying market knowledge with provided guidelines to judge the relevance and intent of task information for your market
- Familiarity with current Music and Video trends
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
- Preferred level of education/certification – High School degree or higher
- Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis
What are the main requirements for the job?
- Fluency in English is essential
- You must be living in the United States for the last 1 consecutive year
- You must be a Music and/or Video enthusiast
- Pass online evaluations to demonstrate reading capability and applying the guidelines
- Experience/know-how of Apple products mandatory
- Your email address must have an associated Apple ID
- A keen interest in Internet research
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Don’t Delay! Submit your application and a member of our recruitment team will review your application at: https://careers.lionbridge.com/jobs/media-search-analyst-united-states
Location: US locations only
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.