Customer Success Manager
Wappier is introducing to the world Intelligent Revenue Management, optimization technology that transforms the way app developers and marketers maximize consumer revenue by using powerful AI that goes beyond typical marketing automation. By analyzing more than 2 billion data facts per day, wappier tracks, models, predicts, and influences each consumer’s behavior in real-time. The platform’s machine learning-based data visualization, loyalty automation, and revenue optimization solutions enable enterprises to leverage descriptive analytics to review the past, predictive analytics to forecast the future, and prescriptive analytics to affect future behavior with personalized next best action recommendations.
wappier was founded back in 2015 to make apps happier. It was a team of 5 mobile tech veterans who aspired to revolutionize the mobile app ecosystem. We are now a team of 65, building 2/3 of the company with engineering and data science roles to make our mission thrive. Having secured our first round of financing by a top-tier US VC, we expect to be 90 by Q4 2021 to skyrocket our Intelligent Revenue Management Platform.
The best is yet to come, come grow with us!
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch wappier solutions successfully, adopt them widely, and are continually driving business value from wappier.
Customer Success interfaces with wappier's largest enterprise customers to understand their business needs and challenges, and then coach them on the best ways to address them using wappier’s solutions.
Working closely with Business Development, Data Science and Engineering teams, Customer Success provides input into their strategic customer plans, helping them identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of wappier or uncovering new uses for wappier products amongst their customer portfolio.
Customer Success serves as the trusted point of contact for wappier's portfolio of strategic key accounts, beginning from the point of sale and extending through on-boarding, project success, and renewals.
Part analyst, project manager, consultant and product expert, our Customer Success team continuously focuses on helping our customers improve their KPIs and be successful with wappier.
This position is remote-first with option to work from office when necessary.
- Work with customers to develop a success plan that outlines how wappier will be addressing their critical needs both immediately and in the future
- Maintain an excellent retention rate and drive adoption of wappier across accounts
- Onboard new customers by guiding them through the kickoff process and ensuring proper implementation
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
- Provide consultation on the use of wappier based on customers' specific use cases
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on loyalty
- Partner closely with Sales Executives and other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Have intimate knowledge of the customers’ current use of the wappier platform and educate them on new features they are not using to possibly uncover new business opportunities
- Create & refine existing customer onboarding assets, working closely with product marketing
- Conduct regular on-site and/or remote solution performance reviews, report results and further engage the customer
- Coordinate customer satisfaction surveys, drive customer references and case studies
- Calculate & monitor Customer Success KPIs (e.g. customer & MRR churn, expansion revenue, NPS)
- Bachelor in Economics or Business Administration or Applied Sciences or relevant field
- 4+ years of working experience
- Relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success or consulting role, ideally in a SaaS / tech organization
- Superior analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- Strong experience with Excel and Powerpoint (will be evaluated duing interview)
- Experience supporting & coordinating deployments with enterprise customers across thousands of users
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to leverage internal resources to execute against deadlines
- Results-driven, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Organized and tidy – you don’t like to have loose ends
- Fluency in English
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL ALSO HAVE
- Past position in a Big Four consulting firm (Deloitte, PwC, EY, KPMG)
- Team leading experience
- Tableau and/or SQL experience
- Experience with customer Loyalty & Retention Programs
- Experience with the mobile gaming ecosystem
At wappier we are growing our team with the vision of having top performers who contribute directly to the growth of the company.
- Stock option incentive plan
- Private health insurance plan for you and your dependents
- Annual training budget allocated to certifications and courses of your choice
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Online yoga sessions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.