Content Marketing Manager
Title: Content Marketing Manager
- Location: US National
Hi, we’re Hathway!
Headquartered on California’s beautiful Central Coast in San Luis Obispo, with a fast-growing office in high-tech and bustling Dallas, our company is a unique blend of talent, clients, dreams and the aspiration to connect brands with people.
Hathway is looking for a talented content creator to join our team, reporting to the Director of Marketing and Strategic Alliances. Your role will be to spearhead the creation of Hathway’s marketing and sales materials, crafting unique and well-researched content for audiences in all phases of our customer life cycle – from demand generation to thought leadership to sales collateral – and reporting on efficacy. This position requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, strong writing skills across mediums and collaboration with design counterparts.
If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Lead research of industry trends that fuels white papers, webinars, press, awareness, and a reputation of Hathway as a thought leader and information resource for our target audiences
- Write and work with Hathway’s internal creative team to produce interesting, well-researched content that supports demand generation and thought leadership initiatives, drives awareness and traffic, and nurtures sales. Materials will include:
- White papers, eBooks, case studies, webinars, videos, podcasts, speeches, blog posts, social media posts, solution overviews, sales collateral, and other content as needed
- Ensure that all communications adhere to brand and communications standards and are written in a consistent Hathway “voice”
- Coordinate with partners, thought leaders, and other third parties to produce high quality joint content programs
- Optimize delivery strategy for each piece by implementing best practices, testing delivery tools, content formats and distribution channels with various target audience segments
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience producing content across various mediums and channels
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, channel distribution and measurement
Want to Join Us?
There’s an infectious energy at Hathway. We believe that our passion for our craft and desire to strive for work/life harmony are what set us apart. This is reflected in our 6 core values: Collaboration, Inclusivity, Imagination, Accountability, Excellence, and Fun! Along with our comprehensive benefits package, we provide regular company-wide lunches and happy hours, sponsor epic ping pong and foosball competitions, and encourage connection and personal development through our Lunch + Learns – think passion projects and discussion on new technologies and industry trends. Apply with us by completing the information below. You will have a chance to attach your resume and relevant portfolio work when you submit. Cheers!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.