Title: Editor, SEO
- Location: US National
At a Glance:
The SEO Content Editor on Creditcards.com and Bankrate.com uses SEO best practices and refined editorial expertise to improve and update our highest transactional credit card pages. They exhibit precision editing abilities and excellent time management, communication and collaboration skills. They will work closely with the SEO team, freelance and internal writers, designers, compliance and PR to move credit card category pages through the iterative refresh process.
An ideal candidate for this position has a contagious positive attitude, a passion for personal finance literacy, and an enthusiasm for working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Creative ideas and a willingness to experiment is key.
What you’ll do:
- Stay up-to-date on the most current credit card offers in the marketplace
- Collaborate with SEO analysts to ideate on-page content tests
- Write updates for our primary transactional pages, and occasionally, supporting editorial content.
- Edit and fact-check content from internal and freelance writers.
- Attend and contribute to collaboration and brainstorming meetings.
- QA published content.
What we’re looking for:
- A positive attitude with a passion for creating excellent content
- At least 2 years of editorial experience working with SEO-driven content
- Strong research, writing, and editorial skills, with the ability to edit and rewrite quickly on deadline
- Experience working with credit card and personal finance topics and products preferred
- Experience creating or editing content based on SEO concepts and best practices
- Excellent communication and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload
- Ability to grasp the voice, style, and tone of different brands, and edit according to their unique standards
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with a team
- Comfort and confidence making content decisions
- Working knowledge of Wordpress and familiarity with semantic HTML is a plus
Who we are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.