Crimson EducationPart time
Building the World's Leaders of Tomorrow.
Creating the Education system for the 22nd Century.
You are being engaged as a part-time contractor for Crimson Education (Europe) Limited.
The Services that you are expected to provide include but are not limited to the following:
Europe Application Mentoring:
- Providing Application Mentoring to up to 8 to 10 students
- Create application roadmap for each student, for each university s/he wants to apply to
- Brainstorming and editing the Motivation letters/Motivation Essays/Personal Statement, when required
- Brainstorming and editing the CV/resume for each student, when required
- Brainstorming and editing all written work/supplementary essays
- Supporting the collection, completing and submission of any other document for application, when required and as requested by the university application process
- Supporting the completion and submission of online application forms (when appropriate)
- Preparing students for interviews, with tips, suggestions and mock/simulation interviews as much as possible
- Regular communication and updates to Strategists. The quality of your work will be evaluated by the strategist team, as well as scheduled Mentor check-ins.
- Proper information input and maintenance of the Crimson App.
- Filling out session reports in the Crimson App after every student session
- Reading/comprehending the Application Mentor Handbook and abiding by the departmental rules listed
- Completing training within a two week period of being onboarded
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.