Digital Production Designer
True LogicFull time
We’re looking for a Digital Production Designer to join a major digital creative agency located in the US. This person will be responsible for developing a variety of digital collateral across various channels. Must thrive in a professional, fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Design user-centered interaction models, wireframes or screen mockups.
- Design logos, icons and infographics
- Work with visual design, specially with replicating large websites (complex design systems).
- 3-4 years working in a professional digital design setting as a UI Designer.
- Expertise in Figma (preferred), or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects, etc).
- Excellent sense of typography, image, and visual hierarchy.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.