Customer Service / Stylist
We are looking for a Customer Service Stylist who loves talking on the phone, to help us transform the way rugs are sold online! This is a casual, remote role.
We're growing here at Miss Amara — fast. We're reinventing the way that customers buys rugs online, innovating how people buy rugs through industry-first technology and a best-in-class customer experience. Since launching in 2014, Miss Amara has experienced rapid growth and is now regarded as one of the emerging e-commerce leaders in the APAC. In 2020 Miss Amara was awarded 17th in the fastest growing companies in APAC (Deloitte Fast 50 Australia), and in 2019 was a finalist in the ORIAS (Online Retail Industry Awards).
Our plan: To be the number one global retailer for rugs.
Miss Amara was founded with one mission - to create the best possible experience for people shopping for rugs online. Miss Amara is made up of a team that is (crazy) passionate about what they do, and strive to create a team culture that is vibrant, dynamic and supportive.
We are shaking up the homewares industry with innovative technology that removes the biggest pain points in buying a rug - offering free returns, free styling advice, and industry-first augmented and virtual reality, tools to ensure our customer selects the perfect rug. Our approach is a complete game changer for how customers shop for rugs.
We are building an all-star founding team to build a scalable business that our customers want to return to, time and time again.
We are looking for a founding team-member to support our Styling Team with over-the-phone communication. You'll join our experienced CX Team and be part of a strong team culture that you can be proud of.
- Deliver an extraordinary on-brand experience, reaching out to our customers over phone, email, social, and chat
- Providing styling advice and support via phone with the aim of delivering customer happiness and also delivering on sales targets
- Previous styling experience/ design skills or just a passion for interiors and enthusiasm for the work.
- The flexibility of logging in remotely and chatting with customers from Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong
- Providing timely and accurate support to customers on queries relating to our products and the suitability of different products for their home
- Exceptional customer service levels are essential, but the ideal candidate would reciprocate the warm and personable communication of our customers.
- Strong skills in verbal customer communication and support and an ability to handle complaints over the phone
- This role will spend most of their time on the phone, following up customers who have already received free styling, supporting their needs and answering their questions. The right candidate will love speaking on the phone and be prepared to spend most of their shift engaging with customers verbally.
Our new Customer Service Stylist will have:
- A customer centric mindset with a flair for thinking quickly, and finding unique ways to surprise and delight
- Obsessive about discovering and understanding customer needs and problems
- A warm, positive and bubbly phone manner
- 2-3 Years Experience in a Customer facing role
- Availability to work for 4-5 hours per day during business hours, Monday - Friday
- Aligned with our vision of how big Miss Amara can be!
- Part of our founding team — You'll be a pivotal part of building a high-growth e-commerce business, with opportunity for career progression as Miss Amara expands into new markets.
- Work in unchartered territory — We are disrupting the homewares space using industry-first technology to stand apart from our competitors
- Join a truly global team - with team members joining from countries all over the world, we are a truly diverse workforce with a dynamic, fun and engaging company culture!
If you're ready to start 2021 with momentum and are inspired to join the future of e-commerce, we want to hear from you!