Omilia LtdPart time
We are looking for German transcribers who will be working for our expert Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) team. As a transcriber with Omilia you will be listening to audio files of german dialogs and creating written records of their content. This offers a fascinating and simple way to take advantage of your language skills, work on your own time and schedule, in your environment of preference and make a robust salary out of it.
After a short training on using Omilia Corpora Studio suite, and a short test to make sure you have acquired the proper skill set, you shall be able to work from home at your own schedule.
Necessary equipment that you have to own so as to perform remote work tasks:
- PC or Mac
- Internet connection
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent command of verbal and written German language. Native speakers preferred.
- Be able to listen to audio recordings and transcribe appropriately word for word.
- Short interview via Zoom
- On successful evaluation, you will be requested to sign an NDA and work contract
- The brief training course provided by Omilia
- Evaluation of your skills on 50-70 transcriptions
- Flexible hours: you can work anytime, as much as you want, and from anywhere you have your gear and wifi connection.
- Remuneration: ranging from 45 to 55 EUR per 1,000 transcriptions depending on the task.
- Possible transcriptions per hour: 90-130 depending on task and transcriber’s experience.
- The average payment per day (8 hours of work): about 45 - 55 EUR per day; a monthly average of 950 EUR (estimation for 22 days’ work in a month).
- Payment method: bank deposit.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.