Content Marketing Manager
Maven ClinicFull time
Content Marketing Manager
Maven is the leading women’s and family healthcare company. Named the #1 Most Innovative Company in Health by Fast Company in 2020, Maven advances women’s health, family planning, and diversity in the workforce by empowering parents to plan or start a family while growing their careers. Employers love Maven because it helps lower their healthcare costs while improving their ability to attract and retain women and working parents. Founded in 2014 by Katherine Ryder, Maven has raised $88MM, and is backed by Icon Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT, Spring Mountain Capital, Female Founders Fund, Harmony Partners, and individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, and Anne Wojcicki.
Maven is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team, reporting to the Senior Director of Content Marketing. You are an experienced B2B content marketer who is looking to bring your passion for women’s and family health to work!
As Content Marketing Manager at Maven, you will:
- Manage all aspects of our blog and client testimonials program
- Develop and manage the editorial calendar for our blog, and support leadership in managing the master editorial calendar
- Draft and publish 1-2 blog posts per week that drive brand engagement and lead conversion
- Draft and publish client case studies that showcase the value of Maven to clients
- Support the Senior Director of Content Marketing with research projects, executive presentation development, and
- Work within the boundaries of Maven’s brand voice while creating dynamic content that tells Maven’s stories and engages key audiences
- Measure the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 4 years of relevant editorial experience; healthcare or B2B experience necessary
- Passion for writing and editing
- Experience owning a blog (strategy, measurement, content calendar, etc.)
- Basic understanding of content strategy for lead generation including aligning with sales goals, developing content for different parts of sales funnel, and showcasing customer stories
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free One Medical membership
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 12 weeks parental leave and 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Weekly team lunches and bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks and regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.