Software Engineer in Test
Doctor on DemandFull time
Software Engineer in Test
Engineering | Remote | Full Time
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We’re proud of the care we’ve provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com.
- Help define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach across project teams
- Help evaluate and select best usage of test automation tools
- Develop new utilities and reporting mechanisms to support existing test automation needs
- Partner with developers to build more test coverage into their own development chain and with DevOps and Test Engineers for new solutions
- Build/Enhance CI/CD pipeline
- Define and publish key performance metrics for the automated testing
- Perform independent verification and validation for assigned projects
- Write bugs found in automation runs
- Communicate the status of current automation runs.
- Identify and report on trends that affect the quality of shipping releases.
- Champion good test and quality practices throughout the product lifecycle
- Page Object Model experience
- Github repo management or equivalent
- Python proficiency
- Jira proficiency
- Jenkins, Ansible or equivalent deploy tools exp
- Ability to prioritize what is important/Risk assessment
- Willingness to learn about new features so that you can maintain a high level of understanding of everything currently on the roadmap
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work across teams
- Previous experience in any of the following areas – QA Engineer, Backend or Frontend Engineer.
- Screenplay Pattern experience
- Mobile automation
- Experience in telemedicine or healthcare
- Be a core leading member of a small and elite engineering team
- Fluid work hours, fun, fast-paced environment
- Salary + full benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) program with matching
- Continuing education stipend
- Finish your day knowing you worked on a product that helps people and has saved lives
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.