Community Support Engineer
Community Support Engineer
- Location 100% Remote
- Type Full-time
- Salary $50,000
- Community Support Engineer
- Paid in BTC
Exodus Community Support Engineers (CSEs) build trust with customers by providing reliable, friendly, knowledgeable, and empathetic customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Do you like managing your own digital assets?
- Do you enjoy problem-solving by reading and searching for answers?
- Do you love helping others and teaching your friends about all facets of cryptocurrencies?·
If you answered yes to these questions, read on..
Exodus receives hundreds of emails and chat messages daily from customers learning about digital assets. As an Exodus CSE, you will connect and form relationships with customers through email and social media.
What You Will Do
- Assist users in navigating the intricacies of managing digital assets.
- Create and maintain support articles in our Knowledge Base to address common customer questions.
- Create above-and-beyond customer service experiences that surprise and delight.
- Use problem-solving abilities to resolve unique customer problems.
- Contribute actively to the team by providing candid and useful feedback that assists in building out the Customer Support team infrastructure to help make Exodus better. Infrastructure projects as assigned.
Who You Are
- You have amazing written English skills including proper grammar and punctuation.
- You empathize with customers on even the simplest of problems.
- You understand the basics of how digital assets work including security, confirmations, block times, network fees, etc.
- You are inquisitive and love troubleshooting to find an answer.
- You have a general knowledge of computers and are familiar with your own OS.
- You know the importance of securing your digital assets, and you use security best practices.
- You have excellent references and a history of established relationships in former careers.
- You take responsibility for your actions.
- Bonus points for speaking other languages, particularly Mandarin.
Characteristics We Look For, Straight from our own Team
- You take Initiative. We all tend to wear different hats from time to time, so we encourage trying out new things.
- You’re Passionate. Exodus is not just a job, it’s a mission.
- You’re Empathetic. Having the ability to give and receive feedback with empathy is instrumental in individual growth and company growth.
What We Offer
- The freedom to work wherever you are in the world.
- A chance to participate in building the future. Working in crypto gives you the opportunity to be a part of the next major technology wave in application technology and personal finance.
- A collaborative and feedback-driven culture where your voice matters and any employee can help bring about change and improvement.
- The opportunity to grow. The sky is the limit if you’re hungry to succeed.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live.
- Competitive compensation package.
Your Journey at Exodus
- Your first 30 days will consist of compliance training, learning about our process and procedures and what our expectations are for ticket handling. You will shadow your co-workers and we will make sure that your technical understanding is top-notch. In the second month here we will make sure there are no gaps in understanding and you’ll begin to join key projects on the team. After your full immersion period of 90 days, you will be integral to resolving customer issues and delivering a consistent and delightful customer experience.
Salary and Payment
Exodus Community Support Engineers make between 50k – 65k+ USD. The starting salary is $50,000 USD. All salaries are paid in Bitcoin.
Our Hiring Process
At Exodus, we pride ourselves on hiring people from all around the world. We work with individuals from various backgrounds; some traditional and some a bit more unconventional. Overall, our goal is that you have a great candidate experience with us.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.