Azure Data Architect/Data Analyst
Chainbridge TechnologiesFull time ssas etl azure-data-lake data-warehouse azure-databricks
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Database Administrator, Data Scientist
ssas, etl, azure-data-lake, data-warehouse, azure-databricks
Our company has an immediate need for an experienced Data Architect/Analyst to join our talented team. Your central responsibility as the Data Architect will be to develop, optimize, and oversee conceptual and logical data systems. You may design, develop, test, monitor, manage, and validate data warehouse activity, including data extraction, transformation, movement, loading, cleansing and updating processes. You will monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features. You must have Sr. Level experience participating in and leading teams and be able to suggest new and innovative ways of gaining data processing efficiencies and be able to participate in architectural and modeling discussions.
Due to current Government Contract Requirements: ONLY US CITIZENS CAN BE CONSIDERED. NON-CITIZEN applicants, including Green Card Holders, will not be reviewed.
We envision this as a full-time temporary employment opportunity for a minimum of 3 months. This position will require the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Proficiency in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Able to write and understand SQL
- Hands on experience designing and delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform including Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake
- In-depth understanding of SSAS database management systems, OLAP and ETL frameworks
- Capable of ETL and DB performance tuning, table partitioning, shell scripting, driving prototypes and POCs
- Able to integrate the end to end data pipeline to take data from source systems to target data repositories ensuring the quality and consistency of data is maintained at all times
- Able to set up infrastructure for Data visualization tools like Tableau and PowerBi
- Experience with MDX
- Able to troubleshoot the reporting database environment and reports.
- Self-starter that can manage conflicting priorities, excels at time management, and can identify areas of continued improvement