Patient Support Admin
Joint AcademyFull time
Come, experience a once in a lifetime opportunity, by helping form the future of digital healthcare! Founded in Sweden in 2014, Joint Academy connects thousands of patients daily with licensed physical therapists to deliver an online treatment for chronic joint pain. Our digital program is backed by strong clinical evidence and is further supported by data science and an unparalleled product experience. Our vision is to become the global standard treatment for chronic joint pain.
With the organization scaling globally, we are looking for a Patient Support Admin to join our family, one who shares our vision and is ready to take the US digital healthcare space to the next level. This specific role reports directly to Joint Academy’s US Operations lead and will have the capability to work remotely.
Ideally, qualified candidates will have 1-3+ years of experience in health care patient support, with strong knowledge of and responsibilities related to the US Healthcare system. You are a people person and a go-getter with excellent judgment and a high level of attention to detail. You are able to problem solve and work collaboratively and independently to ensure that you are creating the best support experience for the patient.
- Ensure high patient satisfaction by assisting our patients with support related to their treatment.
- Responsible for meeting our operational metrics for patient satisfaction, response time, and quality utilizing email/chat/phone to support our patients with their enquiries
- Work with physicians to obtain referrals for new Joint Academy patients.
- Assist patients with questions regarding their insurance coverage for the Joint Academy program.
- Facilitate patient activation by helping to ensure patients engage with our Physical Therapist.
- Contribute to and update our knowledge base as the function grows to take on new tasks.
- Provide insights and reccomendations on our patient needs to improve satisfaction and loyalty.
- Associates degree in related field or equal work experience
- At least 1 year of patient support experience in a healthcare setting
- Knowledge of insurance processing and medical terminology preferred
- Obsessed with creating an industry-leading patient experience
- Resilient & adaptable. Quick to act when problems arise.
- Doer mentality and a desire to learn and grow to ensure the best experience for patients
- Comfortable providing optimal support utilizing live chat, email, support tickets, and phone calls.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision (We cover 99% of you and your dependent's premiums)
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(K) company match
- Generous paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Work from home policy
- Brand new laptop
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s journey
Joint Academy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.