Senior UX Product Designer (Remote U.S. Only)
X-TeamFull time user-experience user-interface
Hiring from: United States
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Lead
Industry: Software Development
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
- Expert UX skills
- Solid experience using advanced UX tools (Sketch, Figma, Axure, InVision, etc.)
- Experience creating user-centric artifacts, such as customer journey maps, personas, etc.
- Ability to lead workshops and facilitate ideation sessions with users and stakeholders
- Ability to create low/ high-fidelity wireframes, and determine the appropriate scenario usage of both
- Experience with Photoshop
- Strong HTML/CSS knowledge (you like to sweat the pixels)
- Experience with user testing
- A passion and curiosity for creating and building things
- Must be based within the U.S.
Nice to have:
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.
Just Eat Takeaway.comFull time
About this job Location options: RemoteJob type: Full-timeExperience level: SeniorRole: Frontend DeveloperIndustry: Food & Beverage, MarketplaceCompany size: 5k–10k peopleCompany type: PublicTechnologies reactjs, babeljs, docker, amazon-elastic-beanstalk Job description We’re looking for an experienced Frontend Developer who will be a part of a unique product...
reactjs babeljs docker amazon-elastic-beanstalk
Hiring from: Europe
Full Stack Software Engineer
Omnivore TechnologiesFull time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Team Lead / Principal Software Engineer .Net Core - Workflow Team
IHS MarkitFull time
Hiring from: Belarus