Integrated Marketing Manager
Vox MediaFull time
Title: Integrated Marketing Manager, Polygon & The Verge
- Location: Remote
As the leading independent modern media company, Vox Media ignites conversations and influences culture. Across digital, podcasts, TV, streaming, live events, and print, we tell stories that affect our audience’s daily lives and entertain as much as they inform.
Our portfolio features influential and respected editorial properties including Vox, New York Magazine, The Verge, The Cut, Eater, Vulture, The Strategist, Polygon, SB Nation, Intelligencer, Curbed, Grub Street and Recode. Off-platform, the Vox Media Podcast Network offers one of the largest collections of popular podcasts, and Vox Media Studios produces and distributes the award-winning nonfiction shows. Powered by innovative technology that scales quality, the Chorus publishing platform and Concert advertising marketplace answer the always-changing needs of modern audiences, creators and marketers.
Vox Media has been named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Media, an Inc. Company of the Year, Digiday’s Best Company for Parents, and one of the Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign.
Polygon and The Verge are seeking a full-time Integrated Marketing Manager to help support both the brand’s marketing and revenue objectives, spanning across multiple lines of businesses, sponsorships, and special projects. This individual will serve as a direct point of contact for cross-functional teams and report into the Senior Network Director for Polygon and The Verge, part of the Network Development group.
As Polygon and The Verge continues to grow both in terms of audience scale and business, this role requires a solutions oriented individual who is able to flawlessly manage multiple work streams, all while balancing insights, data, and creativity to help grow these brands into the future.
- Help develop best-in-class marketing collateral to position Polygon and The Verge as leading editorial brands in their categories: case studies, research whitepapers, B2B newsletters, sell sheets and market talking points
- Works closely with the Senior Network Director and the editorial leadership teams to develop go-to-market strategies for programs and moments
- Maintains an editorial calendar and suite of marketing collateral for both sales and brand development deals and partnerships
- Partners with internal Vox Media corporate marketing teams to communicate priorities and drive alignment on key priorities
- Provides additional support on special projects across Polygon and The Verge, spanning events, communication, content production, and more
- Work on inbound and outbound RFPs, partnering with members of the sales team to identify solutions for campaigns and sponsorships
- Proactively navigates and optimizes processes throughout the sales cycle to better serve both external and internal partners
- Joins sales calls and meetings to pitch and sell-through editorial programs
- Ideates original program ideas to help meet market demands, while building on editorial strategies and objectives
- Track RFP pipeline and category feedback from partners on advertising solutions to better understand market trends and needs
- Flawlessly manages sponsorship programs from pitch, sale, and through the end of the campaign, all while ensuring stakeholders are delivering on program elements
- Partners with internal stakeholders to measure performance of sponsorship programs and marketing campaigns to inform future decision making
- Help build brand and agency relationships in partnership with the sales team to grow Polygon and The Verge’s business
- 3 – 4 years of experience in brand, advertising or integrated marketing function
- Digital publishing, brand or agency experience requested
- Has a knack for storytelling and a creative eye, especially in briefs and decks
- Maintains attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with media planning, sponsorships, and brand positioning
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working across the Google Workspace, Google Analytics, Asana
- Excited for the future of media, particularly in the gaming, entertainment, and technology, and culture space
About working at Vox Media:
This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefits including flexible hours and generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees and to ensure that our healthcare and other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You’ll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that’s challenging and fun and who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.