- REMOTE, US BASED /
- CORPORATE – FINANCE /
- FULL TIME
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This role will actively participate in the accurate planning, reporting and analysis functions. This position will also be utilized to adequately fulfill ad hoc requests from various internal sources to support decision-making. This includes providing direct input and support to business leaders, directors, and other FP&A members across the company.
The Financial Analyst will report directly to the Director, FP&A as part of the global FP&A team.
Skills & Knowledge:
- This role will interact with a broad number of individuals across many different levels of the organization, they must know when it is appropriate to bring data forward proactively while doing it in a persuasive way that builds a credibility-based relationship.
- As a global company, this role will need to manage a workload that may come from multiple time zones from multiple teams and where appropriate follow-up in a timely manner
- The candidate in this role will need to have outstanding self-motivation as this role will at times require flexibility to change direction quickly as data emerges and decisions evolve as well as be able to take ownership of their work products without constant oversight.
- This candidate will need to rely on their ability to innovate in every aspect of their role. They should use their curiosity to create data and develop processes that allows for problem solving and decision making.
- The ideal candidate filling this role should have fundamental business knowledge, where using business logic be able to create models to solve business problems.
- This role will actively participate in the accurate planning, reporting and analysis functions of the FP&A team.
- This role will be the entry point into the Business Partner role.
- Work for this role will be done in ERP systems so they will need to be able to quickly understand and leverage Workday, Adaptive and PowerBI. Excel and PowerPoint proficiencies are also required.
Problem Solving & Innovation:
- This role will leverage all of our systems to participate in the accurate planning, reporting and analysis for Welocalize.
- The complexity and breadth of engagement will be determined by the situation. In some cases standard deliveries would be required, however in other times, it will be the occupant of this role bringing their creativity to deliver a product.
- This role will be providing support to business leaders, directors, and other FP&A members across the company, a high level of interpersonal skills are required as interactions will happen often.
- Communication will take place via Teams using both messaging and video call and email. Documents will also be shared for collaboration, so organizational skills are highly desired.
- Bachelors Degree within a business discipline.
- Masters of Business Administration and Bachelors Degree in any discipline.
- Candidates should have 2-3 years of in-discipline experience if they do not have a MBA.
- Candidate may have no professional experience if they have a MBA.
Task and Responsibilities
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to internal resources to establish goals and measure company performance with the goal of improving future projections.
- Ensure that all financial data is prepared accurately and distributed appropriately.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual Board level presentations.
- Maintenance of planning software, keeping headcount, actuals and forecast updated on a monthly basis.
- Perform responsibilities utilizing the company’s set of enterprise software tools: Workday HCM, Workday Financials, Adaptive Planning and PowerBI.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to effectively prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines and produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.