Associate Director, Paid Social
Rain the Growth AgencyFull time
Associate Director, Paid Social
- Level: Management
- Job Location: Remote
- Position Type: Full Time
- Education Level: 4 Year Degree
- Travel Percentage: Negligible
- Job Shift: Any
- Job Category: Marketing
At a glance:
This position is an integral part of our digital media team, providing strategic thought leadership and driving day-to-day paid social media execution for performance and brand-building campaigns. This individual will work closely with our paid social team and other internal team members across departments, and will play a key role representing the paid social channel with our clients.
What does an Associate Director, Paid Social do at Rain the Growth Agency?
- Responsible for comprehensive management and strategic direction across our paid social initiatives.
- Develop direct response and brand-building recommendations utilizing the best mix of strategies specific to the client and industry
- Execute and optimize paid social campaigns, looking for opportunities across all platforms including media using all platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and TikTok
- Apply a technical expertise with digital tools and services, including research and audience insights, to fuel strategic thinking
- Develop and deliver extensive campaign insights to clients
- Grow close partnerships with internal and external teams.
- Represent paid social within internal and external meetings as the channel SME
- Collaborate with Analytics to find opportunities and drive results across campaigns
- Work closely with our Client Service and Creative team members to develop and integrated campaigns
- Effectively manage the team’s workload.
- Efficiently delegate and execute assigned tasks and manage responsibilities across the team to ensure quality of work
- Consistently adhere to agency best practices, process, and templates
- Contribute and participate with the ongoing growth of the greater media team including leading training and educational sessions
What makes a great Associate Director, Paid Social at our agency?
- 6 years of hands-on paid social experience
- Team management experience
- Agency experience
- Experience with reporting, tracking, and developing campaign insights
- Detailed budget management skills
- Creative problem solver
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – strengths in Excel and PowerPoint are a must!
- Appreciation of our agency’s Core Values
Why work at Rain the Growth Agency?
- We are a national leader in DTC marketing.
- We do a thing we call Transactional Brand Building. That is, we deliver on our clients’ brand and sales objectives at the same time, with the same work and the same media plan. We measure our clients’ sales results daily – per transaction, so you and your clients can see the tangible results of your work. It’s an exhilarating standard to live up to.
- There are about 240 of us, so we’re big enough to handle major projects, but small enough that we all know each other.
- We are collaborative. We care about, appreciate, and respect each other. No throwing under buses.
- Transparency. We all know how the company is doing and where we’re going, collectively and individually.
- We have a large and diverse roster of clients, and we get our revenue from a variety of sources, so we’re built for stability.
- You’ll get to work on a variety of accounts, with different team members, so you’ll never be bored.
- We are privately held, so we answer only to our clients and to each other.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.