3D Motion Designer
We are CloudWalk a fintech company specialized in innovative payment services. We are democratizing the payments industry in Brazil, by empowering entrepreneurs through technological, inclusive, and life-changing solutions. Our history began in 2013 and since then we have been creating more modern, agile, and complete solutions. CloudWalk's technology has processed more than US$1 Billion and it's present in more than 200,000 businesses.
Through InfinitePay, CloudWalk introduces the third and most disruptive wave of innovation in the sector, challenging entirely the prevailing acquiring business model, by anticipating over R$750 million to Brazilian merchants at the market's lowest fee.
3D Motion Designer
The 3D and Motion team creates beautiful and enticing videos for our customers' delight, be it static images for social media or full-fledged video campaigns for advertisement. Working in a tight-knit group of passionate fellow artists, sticking to short deadlines, and learning a lot daily will be part of your day-to-day activities.
Some of the challenges you will help solve in our team:
As a member of our team, you'll be expected to deliver well-polished videos, artwork, compositions, and assets both in 2D and 3D.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Help design, edit, polish, and deliver 3D assets and videos
What You Need To Succeed:
We are looking for someone who follows either or both of these paths:
- A solid knowledge of Motion Design (You're deeply familiar with the workings of Adobe After Effects and the Adobe Suite in general).
- Previous experience handling video projects from start to finish (You're familiar with the workflows involving conceptualizing videos, editing, post-production, and delivery formats for videos)
- High standards for Motion Design (You can create videos that synthesize complex concepts into uncomplicated bits with utmost clarity, fluidity, and exceptional visual quality)
- You're well aware of most if not all steps from conceptualizing 3D artwork to delivering it for further use by your colleagues.
- Experience modeling, lighting, and rendering 3D scenes
- You've dabbled in 3D animation and know your way around animating 3D assets/scenes
As a member of a fully remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously and unsupervised, being highly collaborative and self-directed.
You'll be provided with guidance every step of the way, but a certain degree of independence and self-reliance is to be expected.
If you're goal-driven and used to constant self-improvement in a fast-paced environment you'll thrive at CloudWalk.
Desirable, but not a must
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across both paths. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps as long as you're willing to learn.
As a CloudWalker, you will have
Home Office allowance
ZenKlub Partnership for wellness
Learning and Development resources
30 days of paid vacation
Extended maternity and paternity leaves
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in inclusion, respect, and appreciation of every human aspect. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.