Customer Service Representative
Home-based Customer Service Representative – (as-needed)
As a Home-based Customer Service Representative at Telligen, you will be responsible for receiving and responding to inbound customer inquiries and performing outreach and follow up to gather data or provide information. You will also perform data entry and maintain data integrity.
When You’ll Work
This role is PRN (as needed) and home-based. We are looking for a team of individuals who can fill in during times of busy call volume and help cover the time when other employees are out of the office. This is not a full-time position.
- Flexible shifts between the operating hours of 7:30 am and 7:00 pm
- Monday through Thursday
- Possibility to pick up extra hours during vacations or extended leaves!
- Work from home!
What You’ll Do:
- You will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction by responding to calls from internal and external clients. Customer support includes answering general inquiries, troubleshooting issues, gathering information and being able to understand and communicate contract-specific requirements accurately.
- Refers more complex calls to appropriate team members and documents calls in the tracking system.
- You will demonstrate professionalism through written and verbal communication. You will provide general office support. You may perform data entry into the database within specified time frames.
- You will work as an engaged team member to provide feedback, suggest improvements, and work with leadership to achieve company and employee-owner goals.
- Ability to provide support across multiple contracts.
What You’ll Need:
- High school diploma and/or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience working in a customer service environment.
- Availability to work between 8 am and 5 pm on an “as-needed” basis.
- Having a healthcare-related background and/or understanding medical terminology, would be a plus.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Functional PC skills.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Health care or insurance experience preferred.
- Certified Medical Assistant designation preferred.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
Who We Are
Telligen is one of the most respected population health management organizations in the country. We work with state and federal government programs, as well as employers and health plans offering clinical, analytical, and technical expertise.
Health has changed a lot through our 45-year history, but what has remained constant is that we care deeply about who we serve and what we do. Our success is built on our ability to adapt, respond to client needs, and offer innovative solutions at every turn.
Our business is our people and we’re looking for talented individuals who not only believe in our mission but who are ready to take ownership and make a difference in the lives of people, in the world of health. Learn more about who we are and what we do at www.telligen.com/about-us
Are you Ready?
We’re on a mission to transform lives and economies by improving health and getting there means following through on our values of Ownership, Community, Ingenuity & Integrity.
- Ownership: As a 100% employee-owned company, our employee-owners drive our business, our solutions and share in our success. When employee-owners grow and thrive, we all win.
- Community: Putting others first and being a good corporate partner wherever we work, and play makes us who we are. We Show Up. For our clients, for our communities and for each other.
- Ingenuity: We’re a team of passionate professionals driven by hard work and big ideas. We understand that high-value breakthroughs come from taking calculated risks. If it will benefit our clients and advance our mission, we’re all ears. We celebrate free-thinking and challenge the status quo, so brainstorm away!
- Integrity: Smiling faces (virtual or in-person) are the norm around here. We enjoy a friendly work environment where everyone is dedicated to mutual trust, respect, and excellence.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.