Customer Happiness Champion
Sendle helps small business thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable and affordable. We’re a business with a heart and our vision is for a world bustling with creativity and entrepreneurialism, where the friction of physical delivery is removed so that the best ideas win and small businesses flourish.
We are a high-growth business with bold ambitions and our people are core to this. We want to be the place where you get to do your best work, with the best team. Our team are self-confessed nerds, gadget tragics, motorbike enthusiasts and foodies, all passionate about making a difference. Right now we're looking for the next game-changer to join our Customer Support team in Manila!
What you’ll need
You’ll need to be smart and eloquent. You’ll also need to be a positive person who is diligent, has a 'never give up’ attitude and loves managing detail. It's not just the ability to communicate that matters, it is the ability to keep track of customer’s issues and, when things go awry, to use tools and not give up until a problem is solved and a stable solution is found.
This is not your usual Customer Service position: we are looking for champs who can build instant rapport with our customers, solve their problems and maintain a solid, happy relationship.
You will be part of a Pioneer Customer Service team, you will be able to be creative and have the opportunity to leave your own mark in a customer-focused business.
What you’ll do
We need you to help us develop and deliver a world-beating support experience:
- Engage with our business customers, building rapport and stable relationships with them
- Follow up on deliveries - keeping track of anything that is in a troubled state
- Be the first point of escalations via phone and emails
- Ideate and improve processes and documentation for your accounts
- Mentor and train junior team members
- Liaise with management over system changes and influence our product design with your feedback
- Excellent written and spoken English - you need to be able to talk to Executive and C-level customers
- Charming outgoing personality
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- A high level of attention to detail and persistence
- Very comfortable with technology and digitally savvy
- Sound judgment and the ability to make decisions on the fly
- Genuine desire to deliver the highest possible level of service to our clients
- 15 days of paid holidays
- 15 days of sick leave
- HMO on Day 1!
- Birthday day off
- Be part of a pioneer team
- Fun Budget to celebrate events
- Internet Allowance
- Coffee Allowance
- Working with an awesome team :)
What matters to us
We share core values, it's what unites us. Our 5H's are kind of like our secret handshake
Humble. We are aware of our strengths and limits.
Honest. We are open, genuine and collaborative risk-takers.
Happy. We are optimists filled with fun.
Hungry. We are relentless ambitious problem-solvers.
High Performing. We are curious driven enthusiasts.