Virtual Primary Care (Telemedicine)
SteadyMD is a telemedicine platform that focuses on fostering relationships between patients and doctors. Our flagship product offers patients a long-term relationship with their own personal doctor, completely online. In addition, we also use our dynamic platform to partner with leading healthcare industry players to provide unique opportunities for our doctors and patients around the US.
We are looking for a responsible, well-respected physician to work closely with our platform partners to provide lab orders, prescriptions, and other services to patients throughout the country. This is a part-time position requiring the physicians to work 15-20 hours a week in their free time. Other roles may be offered in the future for long term concierge medicine, urgent care, COVID testing, and other partnerships.
- Order test for patients
- Conduct virtual visits
- Ask intuitive questions to discover the root cause of illness
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
- Prescribe medications and provide comprehensive insight into medication management
- Maintain a comprehensive medical record of the patient’s complete health history
- Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion between patients and physicians
- Must be active in at least one US state - multiple states preferred
- Two years of post-residency practice experience
- Board certification
- Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
- Proficiency in common medication indications, side effects, and contraindications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for patient confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Doctor of Medicine Degree (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy Medicine Degree (DO)
- Remote work with flexible hours
- Work on your own time
- Startup environment focused on real healthcare innovation and disrupting the status quo
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.