Product Manager (Merchandise & Supplements)
Marisa PeerFull time
This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in the UK.
We have a hugely exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the Marisa Peer group of companies as the business continues to grow and develop.
We're a remote team based across the world. It is a dynamic time in the company's history, as we are growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving, and ambitious people.
The Product Manager is responsible for the coordination and management of a new merchandise range across all areas of the company; and for the set up and management of a supplements range.
You will oversee all areas of the product creation and evolution, working with the marketing team to support their promotion whilst also ensuring that these are in line with the underlying company strategy.
You will be responsible for the concept planning, gathering and prioritising the product and customer requirements, defining the product vision as well as sourcing and onboarding providers and fulfilment partners for delivery.
Responsible for continually guiding the merchaside & supplements range success and improvements ensuring it delivers unique value for the customer.
- You will carry out market research, desk analysis and social media monitoring to understand the markets for the different product and supplement options
- Research customer demand for products and identify potential consumer groups
- Provide proposals for product range
- Manage the ‘go to market' process including sourcing, logistics and fulfilment
- Manage the overall product budget - proposing and implementing actions to meet budget objectives
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Work alongside the marketing team on the development of marketing campaigns and advertising strategies for agreed products
- Work collaboratively with internal teams across the business to ensure timely and effective product launch
- Provide regular reports back into the business on product revenue predictions and results
- Gather customer feedback to understand how products could be improved
- Create relevant third party strategic partnerships and affiliate deals with companies
- Stay up-to-date with industry competitors and competition product developments
- Experience in sourcing products internationally and working with dropship and fulfilment partners
- Demonstrable success defining and launching excellent products
- A creative problem solver who has the customer at front of mind
- Great negotiation skills
- Excellent product and project management skills
- Background in product research
- Strong organisation approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in more than one country and understanding of different markets
- Passion for innovation
To learn more, please visit us at https://marisapeer.com
As 2018 and 2019 winners of Stevie Awards including Entrepreneur of the Year, Health and Pharmaceuticals Service, Woman of the Year, and The Lifetime Achievement Award, this is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches the lives of millions of people each year, inspiring them to live their best life possible.
Background on Marisa Peer
Marisa Peer is a world-renowned speaker, hypnotherapy trainer, and bestselling author. She has over three decades of experience as a therapist, has been listed in Tatler's guide to ‘Britain's 250 Best Doctors', and has been heralded as everything from “Britain's Best
Therapist” to a “pioneering motivational hypnotherapist, psychotherapist and a winning sports psychologist.”
Marisa has been a contributor and columnist to publications including Closer, Men's Fitness, and major Sunday newspapers. She frequently appears as an expert on the BBC and television networks all over the world. She has been acknowledged as an inspirational speaker from TEDx and Conde Nast to the Royal Society of Medicine for her impassioned and effective approach to changing people's lives from within.