Elite Tutors (K-12 all subjects)
Location: Westchester County, NY, Nassau County, NY, Suffolk County, NY, Brooklyn, NY, Manhattan, NY, and Fairfield County, CT as well as remote opportunities.
Salary: We offer industry leading hourly rates along with performance bonuses and hourly rate increases if academic/test prep milestones are met. Hourly rates are determined by factors such as a student's grade level, subject, and other teaching credentials. Our Instructors choose their hours, client areas, and schedules that work for them.
A Little About Us:
Our goal is to redefine "tutoring" by using advanced performance metrics along with innovative teaching methods to find solutions for our students. ConnectPrep is committed to change the way we look at education, by leading our students on a pursuit of academic excellence. Each of our student's embark on a journey of self-discovery with a curiosity to learn. Our teachers think outside of the box, inspire creativity, and are results obsessed. We connect concepts, simplify, and create opportunities for students of all ages to excel in the classroom. We have bold ideas and an eye towards the future.
So What's the Opportunity?
Do you want to inspire your students to love learning? Are you a driven teacher that recognizes each student's talents and pushes for academic excellence? At ConnectPrep, our instructors each have unique talents, backgrounds, and attributes that are integral to our success.
Whether it's ascending to the top of the class, conquering standardized tests, or opening the door to prestigious colleges, our instructors have helped countless students reach their goals.
In order to bring aboard the brightest and most talented team members, we handpick an all-star team of instructors through a vetting process that will display your teaching talents and mastery with each subject of interest. In return, our instructors are rewarded for all of their efforts, with top-notch compensation, performance based bonuses and tremendous growth opportunities.
What are we looking for?
We're actively recruiting teachers who are expert K-12 educators with the SAT,ACT, SAT subject tests, AP exams, ISEE, SSAT, SHSAT, TACHS, HSPT and other state examinations (e.g. NYS Regents, NJ PARCC,CMT/CAPT etc...) PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF YOUR STUDENTS SCORING IN THE 97+% PERCENTILE ON ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED TESTS.
- All candidates will be required to submit scores of any test they indicate they would like to teach
- Ability to conceptualize and teach concepts clearly with some great success stories
- Strong math and quantitative skills
- Great communication and writing skills
- Creative, driven, and endless energy to bring out the best in a student
- Proficient with using technology
- Patient, passionate, versatile, and dedicated to helping kids excel
- Ability to develop a learning plan that will simplify and deconstruct the test
- A leader and mentor that can build life skills, self-esteem, and confidence through positive reinforcement
- Someone who is creative, energetic, and has an infectious enthusiasm for teaching
M.Ed. and Ph.D in education
The ability to teach all test sections
Proven track record of students achieving 97+% on standardized tests
- Collaboration, team events, and the opportunity to join a growing education company
- Be involved with a team that has bold ideas with the goal of reinventing education across the globe
- A super sharp driven team that has an eye on the big picture.
- Tremendous growth opportunities, a fun environment, tech-driven
- A compensation package that is one of the best in the industry, along with performance based bonuses and tremendous growth opportunities
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule
All applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
ConnectPrep is an equal opportunity employer EEO/M/F/D/V.
* Hourly rates are based on specific Instructor Qualifications as defined in the ConnectPrep Pay Structure.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.