LetsGetChecked is becoming a global leader in personal health testing. Our medical technology platform provides connectivity between customers and our global network of laboratories. We are enabling customers to order, manage and track their own clinical outcomes through a personal online account.
We are looking for a Solution Architect to enhance our growing team. Reporting directly to the Chief Software Engineer, you will join our Architecture Team where your impact will reach multiple teams and be instrumental in the future growth of our platform.
We want you to champion the decomposition of our business into services mapping the different business needs and help us develop our products to winning results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design and develop architectural frameworks for D2C and B2B solutions
- Be a technical leader who can drive and challenge our technical direction as a recognised Subject Matter Expert
- Play an active role in ensuring the software development process follows the established technical direction
- Apply the best architectural standards and practices affecting development of new systems as well as impacting existing ones
- Oversee coding and engineering practices of our broader Engineering team, empowering them to continuously enhance their technical capabilities
- Investigate, select and incorporate industry leading technologies and patterns into the organisation, help us use the best tool for the job
- Document solution architecture and ensure the design is understood and implemented throughout
- Share knowledge and expertise across the wider organisation and beyond through networking, events and communities of practice
- A history of working in start-ups or other fast-paced environments handling multiple priorities
- A minimum of 5 years experience at a Senior level, with exposure to providing technical direction in the delivery of software in a complex environment
- In-depth knowledge and exposure to cloud native technologies, in particular AWS technologies and services
- Extensive experience building complex applications across a range of technologies, with a particular focus on the Microsoft technology stack
- Be just as good at working with people as technology. Someone who makes a team better by being part of it, and empowers others to do the same.
- Ability to work on your own with minimal supervision in a sometimes ambiguous setting
- A Master's Degree in Computer Science or a relevant discipline