Back End Engineer (M/F/X) - Node.js, Golang
EVANA AGContract node.js typescript mongodb docker go
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Contract
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Backend Developer
Industry: Artificial Intelligence, Computer Software, Data & Analytics
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Public
node.js, typescript, mongodb, docker, go
Software Engineer (M/F/X), Frankfurt, AI, SaaS, Proptech
Artificial Intelligence, Data Manipulation and……. The Real Estate Industry! Three phrases not commonly connected right? We would like you to help us change that.
As a back end specialist at Evana you will use your knowledge, experience and ability to write clean, concise, quality code to optimise our platform in order to further improve the functionality and feel of every Interaction with our clients.
What You Will Do
Using a mix of modern technology including TypeScript, Golang, Node.js, MongoDB, GraphQL and Docker your focus will be on the back end. Working closely with the tech teams (AI, Front end, Product) you will:
- Develop and bring new ideas to make our web app even better
- Imagine, research and deliver projects to allow us to remain at the forefront of the industry, add to our services and improve our API’s
- Employ your developer spirit at all times to maintain a culture of continuous learning and constantly push the borders of possibility
What's in it for you?
- Working with a modern tech stack and like minded experts
- Being part of a dynamic, young company where your ideas will be taken on board and implemented
- Working on products and services that are truly disrupting the real estate industry
- Being granted a high level of personal responsibility and independence
- Flexible and Remote working policy
- Career advancement opportunities and a chance to grow with the company
- Excellent salary and great benefits
Who You Are
- You have great back end skills, are experienced in TypeScript, Node.js and modern web technologies in general.
- Although your main focus is the back end, if you’ve tinkered with front end or AI related technologies as well, you get bonus points. Any experience of Go would be awesome, React also great.
- You speak and write in English fluently (Or near enough) German would be great but not essential
- You understand the challenges of working in a fast growth/scale up environment and are driven by the opportunity to make your mark, rather than frustrated because not everything is perfect.
- You are a creative thinker, curious to learn and share your knowledge with your peers
- Software development is not just a job, you probably have a few sides projects on the go and can occasionally be found on Github
- Open minded,
- Not afraid to fail, curious, always learning.