Stella and DotFull time
- DEPARTMENTS – CREATIVE
- FULL-TIME- EXEMPT
Stella & Dot Family Brands (Stella & Dot www.stelladot.com, KEEP Collective www.keepcollective.com, and EVER www.everskin.com) is a mission-driven global social selling platform company that spans women’s lifestyle categories. To date, our brands have helped Independent Business Owners earn over $450 million in flexible income. Our mission is to give woman a modern way to earn flexible income that works when they do and helps them create a life they love. Our positive and inspiring community goes beyond business and offers life coaching and recognition to fuel the personal growth and development of our community.
Stella & Dot Family Brands is a private and profitable company with investors that include Sequoia Capital. Our story and products have graced the pages of prestigious business and fashion press ranging from The Wall Street Journal, the New York Times to Vogue.
Stella & Dot is headquartered in a beautiful office in Brisbane, California, just south of San Francisco, and Operations facilities based in Groveport, Ohio. Join us for this fast-paced, exciting adventure. Learn more about us at stelladotfamily.com.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the concept and execution of a wide variety of design initiatives—print and digital solutions for internal and consumer facing materials. Projects include, but are not limited to: email marketing campaigns, print, digital, social media, web, and online assets.
- Collaborating with the Creative, Marketing and Design teams on design concepts for digital campaigns.
- Designing digital assets including social media imagery, mobile and web assets, internal collateral and templates, banners, ads, infographics, icons, production, etc.
- Develop and iterate on designs based on direction and feedback from the Sr. Digital Designer, and Art Director.
- Design in alignment to evolving brand standards, maintaining brand consistency, with emphasis on that enhancing the EVER brand and the overall customer experience.
- Present design concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Contribute towards optimizing design workflow and creative process.
- Participate and contribute in brainstorm sessions and consistently use sense of creativity, foresight and good design judgment in developing and applying marketplace trends.
- Consistently meet project deadlines and maintain a high level of work while managing multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) in Graphic Design, Visual Design, or similar discipline.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a graphic designer working on print and digital projects at an agency or as an in-house designer.
- Strong portfolio of design work showcasing both print and digital projects.
- Be passionate, creative, and resourceful, willing to push design boundaries.
- Must demonstrate sophisticated aesthetic, technical skill, and knowledge of current design trends.
- Strong understanding of design principles including composition, color, and hierarchy of messaging, emphasizing the use of typography and photography in layout.
- Awareness and sensibility toward sophisticated design, fashion/beauty and lifestyle trends.
- Outstanding attitude and ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback.
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate in a team as well as work individually.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including marketing, UX, and production under tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to shift priorities in a fast paced and highly demanding environment.
- Solution oriented, understanding when to work through problems and when to ask for help.
- Desire to learn new things and keep informed of the world of fashion, style, design, retail, ecommerce, web technologies, and technology trends.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Basic proficiency in HTML/CSS, responsive web design, UX/UI, and mobile.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (emphasis on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge in wireframes and prototyping a plus.