HR Onboarding Specialist
Synergy Sports TechnologyFull time
HR Onboarding Specialist
- Finance – Legal – People
- United States
- Full time
Synergy Sports Technology is a global company that serves the elite basketball and baseball markets around the world via a suite of services. Synergy on-demand video-supported basketball and baseball analytics are utilized by all aspects of professional and collegiate organizations from coaching staff to GMs.
The HR Onboarding Specialist will be an integral part of the HR Administration team and work cross-functionally with other areas of Human Resources including Talent and Acquisition. The goal is to provide our new employees an impactful experience from the start, delivering an engaging onboarding experience that will inspire them to do their best work with Synergy Sports. The HR Onboarding Specialist enhances the onboarding experience and creates a feeling of personalized support as they guide new employees through the onboarding process in an efficient and timely manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to People & Culture Department in creating the best onboarding experience for every new employee joining the Synergy team.
- Assist Talent Acquisition and HR Operations in identifying contracting solutions whenever hiring in new countries.
- Assist with recruiting and onboarding efforts for multiple departmental needs for all employees and contractors.
- Monitor and review background screening process and results to make sure they adhere to the standards of the company.
- Responsible for appropriate follow-up of each required element in the onboarding process within time frames established.
- Follow-up with appropriate departments, vendors, and candidates of stages of process and actions needed.
- Preparation and tracking of all new hire paperwork including acknowledgement forms, electronic file, and all required documents.
- Maintain multiple databases located in OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Contractor onboarding, status changes, and database maintenance.
- Contract management for employees, contractors, and international contractors.
- Preparing and updating contractor records related to contracting, transferring and conclusion of agreement.
- Protect the interests of the company and employees in accordance with company HR policies and adhere to company HR Department Code of Ethical and Professional Responsibility Agreement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-5 years’ recent experience in HR or Credentialing administration in high volume environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state HR regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency of HR processes, data, and systems.
- Legal mindset and thinking capabilities; experience with a legal focus or general legal education is recommended
- Ideal candidate will have strong critical thinking ability, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills. Must take ownership and accountability of processes.
- Ability to drive processes forward in clear, concise, and appropriate manner.
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities and multi-task in a high-volume environment while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Is action oriented and sees challenges as opportunities for growth and positive development of self, others, and processes.
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to excellent customer service and to developing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Empathy, warm and engaging communication style to welcome the newcomers, facilitate their onboarding smoothly and to contribute to an excellent candidate experience.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications, including, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Confidentiality, Organization and Dependability
- A full time permanent contract in an exciting and fast growing company
- The right to make mistakes
- The duty to question things
- The opportunity to help us impacting Sports Tech
- Simply belonging to the best ever tribe to work with
- And a competitive salary package, of course!