We are looking for a Process Mapper to join our growing team! If you are a business analyst, trainer, technical writer, etc. who loves process, this is the job for you! Reporting to our Senior Professional Services Manager, this role will be responsible for assisting our customers to successfully implement and grow ProcedureFlow throughout their organizations.
ProcedureFlow brings together a customer’s existing processes and procedures with subject matter knowledge, experience, and expertise, as well as all related system work. A combination business analyst – process mapper, this role requires strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, evaluation and facilitation skills.
This role is able to be located remotely - our customers are located all over the world and sessions are completely virtually using Zoom and/or Microsoft Teams.
- Excellent communication and interviewing skills, including:
- written (general documentation), verbal and customer-facing, especially in virtual setting (via conference calls / web meetings).
- patient and active listening skills.
- interviewing skills to work with customer SMEs and experts to ensure their knowledge, experience and expertise are captured in the flows.
- Analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, evaluation and facilitation skills, including:
- Able to understand and analyze wide variety of business processes.
- Curious about and able to understand all aspects of customer’s business.
- Not afraid to ask questions and really listen and understand the customer’s responses.
- Understand and challenge the ‘why’ behind a process or procedure.
- Able to separate process/procedure out into detailed, step-by-step work instructions.
- Identify all possible ‘exceptions’ and make sure they are captured in the flows.
- Able to evaluate multiple options and facilitate discussion with customer’s team to determine and decide on best practice(s).
- Able to work in close collaboration with customer’s end users to test usability and understanding of the flows using real life customer contact scenarios and make requires changes and clarifications ‘on the fly’.
- Comfortable with and can handle/work through ambiguity and can embrace new information and learning as it surfaces.
- High attention to detail, including:
- Able to create content at every level of detail required by customer’s end users (i.e. from a high level view of process for top management down to detailed step-by-step work instructions for trainers and new employees).
- Able to adhere to ProcedureFlow’s mapping best practices and conventions.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, including:
- Able to build lasting and trusting relationships with our customers.
- Upbeat, energetic, personable and positive. Process mapping can be a long and tedious process, so it’s important that they are able to inject energy into the sessions so that the team stays engaged and focused.
- Project management and organization skills, including:
- Able to run and take leadership role on mapping projects.
- Able to delegate required action items and ‘homework’ to customer’s team to ensure flows are as complete and accurate as possible, etc.
- Able to coordinate multiple moving parts and groups of people to keep projects moving.
- Able to manage tight deadlines and complete projects on time.
- University degree or work experience equivalence
- 3-4 years of related business analyst, process mapping or customer service experience
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Tenacious, determined, curious and persistent
- Comfortable using technology and able to learn new systems and software quickly, including virtual meeting and screen sharing platforms such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Experience with and/or a love of process improvement / Lean Six Sigma and business change management would be considered a bonus!
ProcedureFlow is a process documentation tool. It helps you create visual processes that are easy to follow, reducing training time and increasing consistency. The ProcedureFlow team is growing fast and to that end, we are seeking energetic, hands-on people who would love to join a young, exciting startup at the ground level. We're based in Saint John, New Brunswick.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We thank all candidates for their interest in ProcedureFlow, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.