Applied Information SciencesFull time
Now Hiring an Program Manager
An interim Secret Clearance is required
As an Program Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of delivery by managing contract adherence and risk mitigation, safeguarding successful team performance, customer satisfaction, financial performance, and contract renewal and up-sell. An interim Secret Clearance is required. This is a remote position, but must be able to travel to the DC Metro Area.
- Build positive relationships with our delivery teams, Account Executives, and clients
- Successfully execute project plans, track deliverables, and document client acceptance of deliverables for multiple projects following AIS' Project Management approach
- Provide management and guidance to ensure delivery teams meet all contractual obligations (scope, requirements, SLAs) and meet deadlines and budgets
- Identify, track, mitigate, and report on risks to delivery excellence, customer satisfaction, and employee satisfaction
- Build credibility with clients and collaborate with Account Executives to uncover new opportunities
- Attend staffing, delivery status, planning, and project meetings
- Thoroughly prepare for all client interactions with a focus on service and delivery excellence
- Maintain situational awareness of day-to-day activities on the ground, serving as the first escalation point for the client and identify opportunities for continuous improvement of delivery services
- Serve as the primary front-line manager of staff: approve timesheets and expenses, distribute and manage internal communications, deliver performance reviews, provide team mentorship, and help individual team members with career development goals
- Support bid and proposal activity and ensure all contract and performance documentation is current
Profile of Success
- Bachelor's Degree and over ten years of proven experience managing technical projects
- Experience managing application development projects, preferably on the Microsoft platform
- Proven experience with managing contracts: estimations, scheduling, budgeting, profitability, issue resolution, and authoring proposals/statements of work
- Experience supporting and growing the capabilities of delivery staff members
- Excels in overcoming delivery challenges, building relationships with clients, and meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Driven to reduce or mitigate risks with sound program management address problems as needed
- Create and manage spend plans to meet timelines and budget
- Project Management Certification
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee's success; however, they define it.
It's our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.