CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud IDE and research-based assessments allow our customers to create an effective technical interview experience and to place confidence in their assessment results. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in Nov 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users' perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We're not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it's better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don't stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you'll be heard.
We are seeking a Product Manager who is passionate about creating awesome experiences for our users and helping the world#GoBeyondResumes! As our very first dedicated Product Manager, you'll have the opportunity to shape and define this role/position within the organization. Please note this is a highly technical role and candidates will be expected to be comfortable with code. The Product Manager will be responsible for the product planning, execution, and release of new features and iterations of CodeSignal while we are growing exponentially. This is a unique position that requires an individual with technical familiarity, expert communication, and a strategic mindset. The PM will work alongside individuals of all levels across many departments within the company, holding ownership of the product roadmap and balancing the needs of stakeholders to create a coherent product vision. The PM will have a hand in not only the ideation and creation, but also the release, marketing, and training of both internal and external users on platform features/new iterations.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Defining the release process and coordinating all of the activities required to bring the product to market, including UX testing and QA
- Communicating/coordinating directly with different functions within the company and aligning all of the teams involved — namely marketing, sales, and customer support.
- Managing dependencies in and across releases to complete release phases and milestones.
- Coordinating cross-functionally on implementation tasks such as onboarding, product training, data migration, and roll-out strategies
- Serving as a trusted advisor to new and existing customers as well as internal teams through demonstrable knowledge of CodeSignal products and industry expertise
- Assisting customers by identifying and addressing unique use cases or issues
- Partnering closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- 1+ yrs experience in product management at a tech/SaaS company
- Technical savvy - must be comfortable writing/editing/reading code
- A customer-first attitude
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid growth
- Organizational, research, and time-management skills
- Ability to wear many hats, jumping from task to task as needed
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- A collaborative, helpful, and empathetic team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively identify severe issues and escalate them properly
- Easily able to form strong relationships with different groups of stakeholders and counterparts
- This role is open to candidates anywhere in the U.S. with a minimum 5-hour overlap with PST working hours
- Excited about joining a fast-paced startup
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.