Customer Success Specialist
Adwerx is currently looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our growing team!
The hours for this position are from 11am-8pm ET, Monday-Friday.
- Experienced in customer service?
- A smart, confident, and focused self-starter?
- Energetic and goal-oriented?
- An excellent communicator with strong phone support/sales experience?
- Looking for an opportunity to grow with a fast-moving company?
Our Customer Success Team is for people who understand the hard work they put in is directly related to the success that comes to them. We are seeking a Customer Success professional who is motivated to meet and exceed goals by both supporting existing customers and helping potential clients. The ideal candidate will be articulate, personable, and extremely competent in technical telephone, email and chat communication.
- Provide superior customer support to existing Adwerx customers by answering incoming questions via chat, email, and phone.
- Facilitate the inbound sales lead process for Adwerx from real estate professionals and their listings.
- Execute effective techniques to drive and contribute to customer satisfaction, sales, and maintain positive long-standing customer relationships.
- Generate outbound calls and emails to existing and potential customers.
- Ability to create rapport with customers and potential clients, qualify and establish a need, build value, overcome objections, and close opportunities.
- Self-motivated and driven to personally and professionally excel.
- Great verbal and written communication skills - you should be able to clearly articulate the client's needs to us and our services to the client.
- 2+ years of sales or customer support experience.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting all customer expectations.
- Ability to work at a fast-pace and learn products, systems, and sales processes.
- Previous SaaS experience is a huge plus.
- Real estate experience or knowledge is a plus.
What You'll Get:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan options (100% of basic plan premiums paid by company)
- 401(k) plan with a company match of up to 4%
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most talented leaders, developers, marketers and designers
Note the Adwerx team is currently working remotely due to COVID-19. We plan to return to our office in Durham, NC in 2021, but are also open to applicants who wish to work remotely indefinitely.
Inc. 5000 - 2017 (inc. 500), 2018, 2019, 2020
Inc. Best Places to Work - 2018, 2019
Triangle Business Journal Fast 50 - 2017, 2019, 2020
NC Mid-Market Fast 40 Awards - 2018, 2019