Customer Success Manager
What if everyone got on the same page? This is something we ask ourselves everyday at Bananatag.
We believe great communication is at the heart of every business and we’re here to help companies make meaningful internal communication easy. Because when employees are informed and engaged, they’re happier and they do better work.
Bananatag is an employee communication platform that allows users to save time by managing their email, Slack and MS Teams messages from a single tool. Our industry-leading email designer allows teams to collaborate in real-time on branded, engaging content, then explore analytics to understand the impact their messages are having.
Check out some of Bananatag's blogs to learn more:
Are you our next Customer Success Manager (CSM)? We’re looking for someone to have 2-5 years of industry experience to join our amazing Customer Success team. This is a unique opportunity to join a really sweet tech company, you can scope us out on Instagram, Glassdoor, and Indeed. We aren’t perfect, but we’re proud of who we are!
As a CSM you’ll drive the adoption of our software in our current user base and reduce churn. You’re a problem solver who loves to help, teach and train, and you constantly look for ways to improve our current customer success systems and implement new initiatives. You are rigorously organized and are always willing to jump in to support a team, wow a customer, or improve a process. You have superb writing and communication skills and thrive in a dynamic, high energy team. You’re also a fast learner who feels comfortable in the world of cutting edge SaaS technology. As a pro at building relationships quickly, you know you can become a trusted advisor to Internal Communications executives in large (5000+ employee) companies.
Bananatag has a positive, diverse, and evolving culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, impactful. If this sounds like a good fit for you, skim the rest and apply now.
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with customers and align touchpoints with the customer's goals allowing the full potential of the Bananatag solution to be realized
- Oversee product adoption metrics and recommend best practices
- Perform Executive Business Reviews
- Communicate with Account Managers on upgrade and renewal opportunities within our current customer base
- Deliver communication regarding product updates and assist in training and adoption of new features
- Monitor customer engagement to identify at-risk customers who require attention
- Identify super users and customer advocates for product feedback, beta groups and customer success stories
- At least 1 year of Customer Success experience with SaaS
- The ability to form a personal connection quickly with strong skills in writing and communicating clearly without losing that human touch
- You have the gift of gab, or strong, empathetic social skills and the ability to immediately build genuine rapport with strangers
- Very strong organization skills and adept and managing a territory of clients/accounts
- You are comfortable with using time management tools like Asana to keep track of many projects at once
- Ability to identify process gaps and provide recommendations for improvement based on data and evidence
- You prefer facilitated training, as opposed to presenting, and feel comfortable in that environment
- You keep your promises, take your commitments to others seriously, and have demonstrable integrity
- Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions so you can focus your time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities
- Strong data and analytical experience a serious advantage
- Minimum of two years experience in a customer-facing role
- CRM experience with tools like Salesforce is also a strong plus.
- Competitive salaries with regular compensation reviews
- Comprehensive extended benefits package (health, dental, and vision) from day one.
- A progressive ‘Employee Assistance Program’ through Babylon (owned by Telus) Telemedical access to doctors, therapists, and dieticians.
- Group Registered Savings Plan program (RRSP)
- 4 weeks of vacation for everyone
- We are a ‘remote first’ workplace now, but have nice offices in Kelowna & Vancouver if that's your thing, but require you to be eligible to work in Canada.
- We invest in professional development for you lifelong learners.
- Authority, accountability, and autonomy to succeed at your own pace. A team that embraces knowledge sharing and wearing different hats. There are no lordships and fiefdoms here
- We’re serious about diversity, inclusion and representation. We’ve created a task force to make sure that we’re not just talking the talk, but also walking the walk
- We’re serious about diversity, inclusion and representation. We’ve created a task force to make sure that we’re not just talking the talk, but also walking the walk. Our stance is below
- We surprise and delight our employees from time-to-time, you’ll just have to trust us. ;)
Our belief on Diversity and Inclusion: Diversity is Appealing
Did you know there are over 1000 different kinds of bananas out there? Each one brings something unique to the table, just like our people. We love that we’re all different; however, we have to admit that not all have been treated equally in the past. Bananatag promises that however you identify you will always have equal access and opportunity to succeed.
Our belief on Equity: Pay Parity
We believe in gender pay parity. We’ve taken a public pledge and worked to eradicate gender pay gaps (and gaps in other areas of diversity). We’re committed to bi-annual reviews and making corrections if we fall off track. Our aim is always a $1 to $1 ratio among all Bananas.
We’re certain that at Bananatag you’ll be able to have impact and create an inspiring career.