Community BenchmarkFull time
Job Title: Support Specialist
Reporting To: CEO & Founder
Compensation: Full Time – Entry Level Salary
Contact: Email at email@example.com
OUR PURPOSE IS TO HELP SMALL BUSINESS COMMUNITIES THRIVE.
We’re changing the wine industry forever by delivering a service the wineries have wanted for a long time. Although sharing numbers with your peers and neighbors is a provocative concept, we have received unprecedented industry support and are rapidly becoming the wine industry standard.
We added over 100 wineries to our platform in 2018 and will at least double each year for the next three years.
We are deeply passionate about helping winery communities make more confident and effective decisions driven by data. We are incredibly ambitious and competitive, yet humble, curious, and accepting. Whether you build, market, sell or support and manage product, we want you to make your mark with us.
WHAT’S THE OPPORTUNITY?
It’s extremely satisfying to bring someone new perspective on their business – especially when it’s a winery. Do you want to accelerate (or start) your professional career and gain in depth exposure to the technology industry? Do you want to be part of a fast paced, no politics environment and have a huge impact on your company’s future?
If the answer is an enthusiastic yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire.
I’m John, the Founder of Community Benchmark. I’ve done this before and here is my story. I am building an authentic team with an mission driven approach. I am looking for a someone to mentor with an entrepreneurial drive, technology enthusiasm, and a diligent work ethic. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to launch your career with an unforgettable experience and invaluable resume builder. Let’s do this!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Our main business functions are satisfying and engaging members (customer success), acquiring new members (sales & marketing), and monthly data operations (product development). You will gain intimate exposure to these three key aspects of a technology business and support all three.
- Respond to member support requests to drive adoption, usage and expansion within the member base.
- Execute and optimize monthly marketing campaigns.
- Operate and manage our CRM processes and technologies.
Product Management & Sales Operations Research
- Help us develop our product, product marketing, and content systems.
- Find insights in usage analytics that drive product improvements.
- Ensure accurate delivery of monthly reports and insights.
- Drive innovative insights by researching and repackaging our data (and that of others) in new and valuable ways for distribution to current and prospective customers. (You will have data scientist support)
WHAT SOFTWARE DO WE WORK WITH?
- Our Application
- Google Documents, Drive, Meet
WHAT ARE OUR CORE VALUES?
We are building a strong team with a strong company culture, i.e. the way we act, feel, and treat each other and our members. Here are our Core Values:
- Crush it – compete to win and create wins for our team and members.
- Balance – work smart, valuable output is greatest measure, have a life outside of the office.
- Candor – always strive for open, honest, direct but supportive communication (with team and members)
- Speed – imperfectly done is better than perfectly undone, maintain strong pace, grow fast.
- Hustle mindset with relentless follow through.
- Love of technology and automation – pushing the envelope.
- Appetite and capacity for manipulating numbers, spreadsheets, and software configurations.
- Empathy for customer experience, and a desire to make customers successful
- Courageous, savvy, sensitive, and effective communicator.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Excited to operate in a startup/rapidly changing environment.
- Enthusiasm to step into a variety of roles as we continue to launch nation wide with a small team.
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition
- True team player with team first mentality
There is a lot of freedom and many benefits in this role but if there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to me!
- Regular compensation reviews – we will reward great work!
- Health Insurance, 401k, 3 Weeks PTO.
- Autonomy in all aspects of the work (including location) as we collaborate in a best idea wins environment
- Be a daily hero to our members by giving them new perspective.