Customer Success Manager
Schoox is a uniquely agile learning and talent development platform. We help businesses of all sizes shift from traditional, compliance-based training to an approach that unlocks and accelerates employee potential as well as business growth.
Our platform moves beyond the basics of learning management so companies can identify the difficult-to-measure impact of their learning and development programs on their overall business performance.
Customers are the lifeblood of our company and we’re looking for a results-driven Customer Success Manager to engage, retain, and enable our customers to fully utilize our platform.
You will be responsible for helping customers grow and achieve their goals while developing and nurturing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Your job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
As a CSM you will be managing few of our customers, driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio. You will drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business needs and helping them achieve their goals.
You will gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
Part of your job is risk management; you will have to detect early signals of at-risk clients through the use of Customer Success related platforms and data, follow playbooks and add your personal touch to address any issues, and provide the optimal path to escalation.
At the end of the day, you will be the human face behind an amazing product. You will become the person our customers rely on to get an important job done well.
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client and employees to work toward
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Understand customer outcomes and act on them by converting feedback into clear priorities and by influencing the product’s vision and direction
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Analyze customer metrics and feedback, including product usage, customer satisfaction and NPS surveys, and other KPIs
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Being the main point of contact between the company and its customers and develop trusted, long term relationships with them.
- Experience in promoting the value of the product through customer experience and upselling services and products with brand image
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction in terms of the customers’ adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Be responsible for the renewal process
- Conduct Business Reviews (BRs) with customers
- 5+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and nurturing relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Technical skills required, as they relate for the use of the product to service to be solid
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or Computer Science (or a proven strong background).
What we’re really looking for is someone who is customer-centric, loves solving problems with an outstanding work ethic. We work in a team environment with open communication and do our best to make it as welcoming and awesome a place to work as possible.
On top of an exciting and intellectually challenging workplace, we offer a competitive salary, including:
- Full-time Position
- Being part of an ambitious company that is already shaping its industry.
- Pleasing and Flexible Startup environment
Schoox is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.